Chapter 50

Belle Fawn

"Liam.."

"I'm not telling you again." he lifted himself from his position on the floor and went over to the opposite couch after he took his shirt off.

It was much bigger than the one I was sitting on and he looked too eager to want to move this to the bedroom. He looked like he was ready to give himself over to me completely. I didn't know how strongly he felt about what he did with Mads. Him wanting me to be on top showed me that. He looked so calm but, antsy like he couldn't wait to have me over him.

I slowly got up from the couch, my first instinct to slip my shoes off before I willingly grabbed the hem of my shirt to pull it off. He eyed me as I did this and it made me feel so sexy. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties before sliding them down and letting them drop to the floor. He watched every movement I made with astonishment. I went behind and unclipped my bra, allowing it to hit the floor as well.

I noticed him intake a breath of air while he greedily trailed his eyes everywhere he could. Then he slowly laid himself onto the couch motioning with his fingers for me to come closer. My heart beat out of my chest and even if we've done stuff before I couldn't help but, be extremely nervous. Knowing how he feels about me now and him knowing how I feel about him.

It made things intense.

Once I was close enough, he grabbed my wrist to pull me over his lap to straddle him, my hands landing against his chest. His eyes caught mine in a reassuring look.

"Don't be afraid to put all of your weight on me or get messy." he stated, "I don't want to use a safe word because, this is more to me than bdsm.." he looked away when he said those words, "But, I know how fast you can fall apart so if it gets too much tell me." he explained and in this moment I realized how much he knows my body.

He practically made it.

"Yes sir." I spoke, eyeing his gorgeous face as he looked back up at me, his hands gripping my hips harshly.

Before I yelped when he hoisted me up and onto his face. My jaw dropped open when his lips met my core and his nose was buried deep in my most intimate area. My face flushed a deep red as I gripped the arm of the couch in front of me tightly. It went a shade even darker when I looked down at Liam. My thighs were on either side of his head as his mouth attached to my clit unexpectedly.

I threw my head back as a burst of adrenaline shot through me, my body coming alive at his touch. His hands gripped my thighs tightly and I felt his rings digging into them. A loud moan escaped my lips, when he shoved his tongue deep inside of me. My hands gripped onto the couch and my hips started to roll against it. But, I was still too scared to put my weight on him when I was quite literally on top of his face.

My eyes shut when I was jolted down by Liam's hands on my hips, "I said don't fucking be scared to put your weight on me, I can take it." he growled before attaching his lips back to my soaking core.

All it took was his demand to make me lose it. He made me ride his face while he plunged his tongue back into my entrance. Using one of his hands to knead my breast in a manner that had my body weak. His other hand holding one of my thighs down and I gripped the couch again when I felt the medal of his rings. He applied pressure to my clit, making me scream and throw my head back as I lowered myself harder against his mouth.