Chapter 28

Belle Fawn

Today was Friday and I couldn't believe the week had gone by so fast. It just felt like Monday just yesterday. Last night I sort of cried myself to sleep, I was so stressed about everything. Gracie knew I was crying, I didn't tell her why she just hugged me and let me cry. I told her I'd tell her soon and she was patient enough to wait, like always.

I just didn't feel like talking about it but, I knew if I did I'd feel way better. And she'd probably give me good advice or tell me I should just be with Nathan.

"You are so beautiful." I looked up meeting eyes with the one and only, Nathan as he fell into step with me.

I smiled, "Thank you." he grinned, grabbing my hand as we walked.

My heart beat a bit faster and I felt my cheeks heat up, "What are you doing Nathan?" I asked, slipping my hand from him shyly, "Y-you know me and Liam are.."

"Complicated?" he asked, eyeing me with a curious look before sighing, "Look I know that but, I like you Belle, I do." My eyes widen and I looked down as we both stopped in front of the elevators.

"Nathan you can't-"

He cut me off, "I can, I know what I said before about not wanting to ruin our friendship but, I like you and you and Liam are complicated like you said so I'm not stopping." he stated, with pure determination in his tone, his knuckles coming up to caress my cheek, "I don't want to give up quite yet."

My lips parted as I took in his deep brown eyes, they were so different from Liam's. They were so brown, almost black and held a more softness to them. He smiled and I did as well, nodding my head in defeat. If he liked me then he liked me, it made my heart go crazy that someone actually did have feelings for me. In the end who was I to tell him to stop, besides I didn't want to lose him as a friend and there was no harm in him liking me.

We both went into the elevator, a blush staining my cheeks, "Do you want to hang out this weekend?" he asked.

I breathed in sharply, Liam wanted me to spend the weekend with him, "Can I get back to you on that?" I questioned, he smiled and nodded his head.

The floor dinged once I made it to my floor and he looked at me. I couldn't hold back a smile, Nathan likes me. He winked before the elevators shut and I sighed.

"Belle." I jumped at the sound of Liam's deep voice, my stomach already filling with nerves.

I turned around, "Hi." I greeted, his eyebrows drew together as he walked towards me.

His thumb came up to brush against my cheek bone, "Your cheeks are flushed." he muttered, looking behind me towards the elevator momentarily.

I looked down in complete anxiousness. Why did my cheeks have to betray me like this?

"Are they?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't know why when I did.

He stared at me for a bit, dropping his hand, "Have you thought about it?"

He was obviously talking about this weekend and honestly no I haven't, "Not yet." I muttered, he nodded his head.

We stared at each other for a little and I honestly wondered what went on in his head.

•••

Liam Black

As I stared at Belle I couldn't help but, think about yesterday and how she looked so sexy tied up for me.

"Alright but, I really do hope you'll say yes." I stated, she nodded in reply, "I have a meeting right now, we should go." I lead her back to the elevator and pressed the floor to the meeting room.