Chapter 65

Belle Fawn

"Fine."

My reply was simple and short holding back how much I truly wanted him. He only tightened his grip on my waist as he spun us around. My dress flared out around me  and I felt the slight breeze brush against my skin. Before he leaned down to whisper in my ear, his harsh tone sending shivers down my spine.

"Pretend all you want, it won't get you me." his hands slipped from my body and I slightly stumbled forward.

Flushing when I realized how much I was using him as support. The song had ended and was now playing a more up beat tune. While Liam backed away with a triumphant smirk on his sinful lips. His words on the other hand were completely false, I'd get what I wanted. He always gave it to me I just needed a few extra pushes to get me there this time.

I found Nathan over by the refreshment table pouring himself something to drink. When he seen me approaching he began to pour me one as well. Once I made it there he handed it to me with a slight chuckle bumping his cup into mine.

"Cheers." he mumbled.

I smiled, "Cheers."

We both drank from our cups, starting to chit chat about college, "You sound like you'll be busy." he stated and I nodded my head in full agreement.

"I will be." I sighed, "But, I'll manage." I smiled through the pain and he laughed as if he could see right through me.

"I'm sure you will." he supported while I reached over to snack on some chips, "Here try this." he halted my movements by dipping a tortilla chip in one of the sauces and lifting it to my mouth.

Normally I wouldn't but, knowing a certain man was watching a certain dominant man. I grabbed Nathan's wrist to steady him when I took a bite of the chip as my adrenaline started to pump. Because Liam's hazel orbs had locked with mine during the whole action. The frail chip broke off leaving me to chew the last bits while Nathan got a chip of his own. I liked that he was completely unfazed by that it shows how much he sees the friendship between us.

Unlike someone, I warily shifted my gaze back over to Liam after having broke our intense eye contact for a few seconds. Only to find him gone from his previous spot at one of the near by tables.

"-ugh.."

I let out a sound of surprise when I was met with a hard chest against my back roughly, "Do something like that again Belle, I fucking dare you." he seethed into my ear with prominent irritation as his fingertips dug into my waist.

I swallowed, glancing to see Nathan distracted by coworkers, "Watch me." I let the words slip from my mouth, feeling goosebumps rise on me in anticipation.

He was so close to breaking I could see it, "You're not going to be so brave when you're begging me to let you cum, you filthy little whore." I leaned back against him needing to just feel his skin against mine after hearing those words.

But, as quick as I had he withdrew his chest and his hand from my waist, "Belle." I turned to see Nathan motioning for me to follow him.

"I-I have to go, I'm sorry I won't do it again." I peered up at him being as genuinely apologetic as possible.

He knew what I was doing though I knew he wasn't stupid.