Offical Goodbye.

________________________________

Hello readers and followers of the Love & Lust journey <3

Started: January 2020
Completed: August 2021
________________________________

I want to say that this book has been such a rollercoaster to write. It has helped me cry a lot of stuff out when I don't normally allow myself to cry. It had also helped me incorporate small things from my personal life I'd like to have. It's the first book I actually wrote that I put hints and stuff about my life in. This book is the first one I've ever heavily written smut in.

I've been writing it since way before January 2020 slight sex scenes here and there. But, never going beyond what I really wanted and this book I got to really explore/get into the things I personally would enjoy. I know a lot of others out there do too, and I felt a lot of woman needed someone to relate to in that area. Thus Belle was created, she's very much my inner thoughts and feelings. I won't say which parts of her are like myself but, just know she's very important to me.

Just like all of you, I can not begin to describe how I feel right now. I know a lot of you probably hate me because of the ending. But, I promise you just have to look for the bigger picture. I do want to thank everyone who's been here since the beginning though. I really really appreciate it and I just love the support, I hope this book continues to grow!

I love you all and expect an announcement from me loves, follow me on insta so you won't miss it <3

________________________________