Chapter 9

Belle Fawn

"I need a verbal response from you, understand?"

Words caught in my throat and I couldn't find anything to say.

"Belle." his voice was deep, low filled with authority.

His hands crept up my thighs forcing them open making me gasp, my chest heaving. My stomach felt warm especially my intimate area.

"I-I" I stuttered, his hands now going into my inner thighs, pushing my legs open further.

Then I felt him press his fingers against my area, a bolt of pleasure shooting through me. My head fell back and I moaned.

"Tell me yes belle." he muttered, leaning into my ear his hot breath fanning on the space below it.

My hips bucked on there own accord towards his fingers but, his other hand gripped my hip to stop me, "No." his demand made me whimper.

"Verbal responses." he said again.

Just as I was about to reply I heard beeping in the distance.

Slowly my conscious came back to me and I sat up in my bed quickly. My breathing was coming out harsh  as I felt hot and sticky from the sweat. I pushed my hair back with my hands, remembering the dream I just had. I've never had a dream like that before, it felt so real. But, it wasn't and I couldn't stop myself from thinking.

Belle what the absolute hell?

I looked to my clock to see it was seven in the morning and I pulled my covers off myself heading to the bathroom. When I flipped my light on, my face was flushed. I covered my face with my hands in shame, how could I dream of Liam like that? This was so wrong especially since I had to see him today. How could I look him in the eye when I just had a, a, I can't even say the words.

With another groan I turned my shower on and started to strip from my clothes. The coolness from the water made me feel ten times better. After washing my hair and my body I got out, wrapping myself in a towel. I took a couple minutes brushing my teeth before walking to my closet. I chose a simple black half sleeve shirt with a white pencil skirt.

I just decided to straighten my hair today because, I can't be bothered to do anything else.

~

~

Before I know it it's time for me to leave and I unhappily make the drive over there. I was also nervous because, of our encounter last night. It was so weird yet oddly enticing to me.

"Goodmorning Belle." Nathan's voice cut through my thoughts as I entered the building.

I was so not up for a chit chat I barely even wanted to be here today. But, I couldn't be rude especially to Nathan. He's been a really nice friend and he's so sweet to me.