Chapter 27

Belle Fawn

My heart was beating way too fast for my liking when he opened his front door to allow me in first. His hand went to my lower back to guid me upstairs and down a long hallway. I didn't remember him showing me this, we walked for a while until we stopped in front of a door. Which he unlocked to push open slowly and my eyes grew wide at the sight in front of me.

Sex room.

There was one huge bed in the middle with red silk covers and some type of equipment on the side. Plus some things hanging on the other side of the wall. There were also big wooden cabinets around the room along with some drawers. Everything was either black or red and the lighting in the room was dim. My nerves were sky rocketing, it looked kind of scary in here.

"Belle." I looked back to Liam, his eyes gazing at me searchingly, "What are you thinking?" he asked.

"I..." I turned back to look at the room, "I don't know." I muttered.

"Well how about I show you so you do know." he grabbed my hand pulling me more into the room.

He pushed my hips back onto the bed, gripping my chin and kissing my lips roughly. I responded almost instantly, his hand sliding to my throat.

Before he pulled away, "Can you take your clothes off for me?" he asked, his tone deeper now, "I want you in just your bra and underwear."

My palms began to sweat from my nerves, "O-okay."

I slipped my shoes off and he watched as I stood up, my hands going to the hem of my black top to pull over my head. I could just feel my heart beating faster by the second. My hands went to unbutton my pants while he maintained eye contact with me. I pulled them down, stepping out of them, my lace black bra and panties now on show. He bit his lip slowly looking down at my body, his jaw locking.

"Jesus Belle." he touched my hips, a sigh leaving my lips at the skin to skin contact, "Lay on your back on the bed." he rasped out, eyeing my body everywhere he could.

Which made my stomach fill with butterflies, I did as he said and laid down. My head hitting the soft pillows, the silk sheets being cold against my hot skin.

"Stay." he ordered, turning around while pulling his shirt over his head.

My jaw dropped and I felt my cheeks heat up as if fire were being thrown at me. His very defined back muscles moved as he walked toward one of the cabinets. He tossed his shirt somewhere and the small door blocked his face when he opened it. I waited anxiously for him to come back and when he did I got the perfect view of his abs that made me blush. In his hands were a variety of different things.

There was rope like the one he showed me the other day. Another was a candle, a knife and a vibrator he showed me the other day as well. Seeing the objects just shot my nerves into over drive. He made eye contact with me a small mischievous smirk gracing his lips. My eyes kept wandering to his tanned six pack he had before they met his eyes again.

He winked at me knowing exactly what I just did before he set the objects down on a table nearby.

"Do you remember your safe word?" he asked, walking over to the side of the bed with the rope.

"Yes sir." I mumbled, eyeing him closely.

"Throughout this I'm going to be asking you for a color, green meaning to go on and yellow to slow down, kind of like driving just so I can understand what you like, okay?" he explained.