Chapter 55

| Don't play song yet |

Belle Fawn

Our laughter meshed together in the tranquil restaurant, his laugh much deeper than mine. When he said a variety of desserts it definitely was. They brought us this chocolate brownie mixed with vanilla ice cream. A sundae was also on the table, pastries, pieces of pie and cakes. Liam had insisted on me trying them all as he knew how delicious they were and wanted me in on it.

Which I thought was oddly sweet, literally.

"How did you like that one?" he placed the spoon down in the bowl with a smile on his face.

I wiped away any chocolate, "It's so good." I laughed after swallowing the sweetness, feeling so happy that I didn't think was possible.

When I looked up at him he caught my eyes and leant forward to bring his hand up to cup my face. I watched him swipe his thumb down the corner of my lips ever so slowly. Our eyes met not a second later it was such an intense staring match that I was bound to lose. He then withdrew his thumb towards his lips to suck off any chocolate from his thumb.

"You missed some." he mumbled.

"Thank you." I smiled, tucking some hair behind my ear when it fell in my face which I was grateful for because, my face was blazing.

"Your bill sir." I jumped for the third time that night from the waiter that couldn't seem to stop scaring me, it was kind of annoying.

Liam smiled teasingly at how jumpy I was and I rolled my eyes playfully. He grabbed the black booklet, opening it up and I faced away while he paid because I felt incredibly bad. But, I had to remember it was a date. When I looked back he had given the waiter the booklet.

"Are you ready to go?" he questioned, standing up and I followed his lead.

"Yes."

As soon as I stood up he placed his hand against my lower back softly to guide me out. I felt a little disappointed we had reached the end of our date. I wanted it to last forever, movies and books made dates seem so great. That's what I was starting think this one was, great more than great actually. When we exited the restaurant I wondered if Liam felt the same way. I peered up at him as we waited for the valet to bring his car, he was undeniably attractive.

Once his car pulled up he was a polite gentleman as always and opened my door for me. He made sure I was seated before going around to the drivers side. I watched him start up the car all while he placed his ring clad hand on my bare thigh. The action was enough to have butterflies swarm my stomach and I unintentionally clenched my thighs together. Which he inevitably caught, his eyes glancing over to me, a small smirk already staining his lips.

"I love that I can make you feel something with just my hand right here." he spoke teasingly dragging his hand up and down my thigh, the coolness of his rings making me shiver.

I flushed deciding to be bold, "You always make me feel something." his grip on my thigh tightened.

"Jesus Belle, I'm driving." he grunted softly, his other hand gripping the steering wheel tightly.

I smiled completely satisfied with his response and myself for having the confidence, "Sorry." I laughed when he glanced to me with a playful look in his eye.