Chapter 32

Belle Fawn

While I was in the car with Liam, I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was amazing, everything he does to me is. But, it sucks that every time he does touch me, I feel something a little more for him. As for him it's just to feel in control, that's what a dominant is right. They just want control and pleasure.

Either way, I had a great time with him and I don't want to focus on the negative of it right now. I just know it was really amazing to me and it meant something. The car suddenly rolled to a stop in front of my apartment.

He turned to me with a certain look in his orbs, "So, Belle." he started slowly, while I reached in the backseat to grab my bag.

"Yeah?" I asked, meeting his eyes.

"I just want you to know this whole weekend thing, it was just us as a dominant and submissive, nothing else." he explained, my heart stung and I nodded putting on a smile.

"Well yeah, I kind of got that." I looked away, shifting in the seat a bit.

"Good." he mumbled.

I hummed and turned to open the door, "Bye." I muttered.

I heard him say something but, I wasn't sure what so I just jogged up the stairs. My key unlocked the door and I swung it open, getting inside as quick as I could. Then I rushed upstairs to my room, shutting the door behind me. I threw my bag on the floor and crawled into bed.

What's wrong with me, how can he not feel something for me, just anything maybe? I know I just said I wouldn't focus on the negative things but, it was near impossible. I liked Liam a lot, I'd do anything to see him smile and I'd do anything to just wake up everyday to him cooking for me. This weekend meant something to me it told me a lot about him. It was little stuff but, that's what meant a lot to me.

All of that doesn't matter though when Liam will never see me the way I see him, "Nathan is the better option and you know it but, you're letting your feelings make this decision for you." Gracie's words kept replaying over and over in my mind.

She's right, maybe I should have chose Nathan.

•••

"Wait really?" he asked, excitement shining in his brown orbs.

"Yes Nathan but, it's just a hang out nothing more." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I don't care what it is as long as I get to spend time with you." he voiced, bringing me into him for a hug, I was a bit surprised but, eventually melted into it.

His hugs were as always soft and gentle, they made me feel butterflies in my stomach. He felt so comfortable and nice. I didn't want to let go, I felt safe. He seemed to have gotten the hint that I didn't plan on letting go. As he wrapped his arms tighter around me, rubbing my back soothingly, I sighed burying my face in his chest.

He smelled like cologne but, it wasn't too much it was just right, "Belle." he whispered against my ear, "As much as I would love to keep hugging you right now, I don't think you'd want Liam seeing this." he stated and that made me slowly pull away, my face heating up.

"Right." I mumbled, he wore a sly smile.

"So after work, my place, pizza." he repeated our plans back to me.

"Yes." I smiled, "After work, your place and pizza." I said with a small laugh watching him back away from me.

He winked playfully before fully turning around and continuing his route. I sighed, trying to get my emotions in check. I have no idea why I felt so giddy with Nathan. Before the charity event I didn't want to let myself feel that way for him. But, ever since he told me he liked me I guess I've sort of been slipping.