Chapter 33

Liam Black

The flogger hit her beautiful tanned skinned covered up by her red lace underwear that complimented the fresh welts on her. I set it down and put my hand against her cheeks to massage them. They looked so beautiful on her, somewhere in me wanted to keep doing this for her. But, this was also another thing I never gave my last submissive's. So as soon as I realized that I withdrew my hand, she stood up and turned to me with flushed cheeks.

Once she pulled her skirt down, I pushed her against the desk so she could sit. She grimaced and hissed in pain, I smirked.

"There, now you know to listen to me hmm?" I asked, hooking my finger underneath her chin to have her look at me.

Yesterday I had thought she was getting picked up by Gracie. But, when I found out it was Nathan, something in me just snapped. She had no fucking right to be there, friend or not. I don't want her there, she's mine and I get to make that decision, she was supposed to ask me.

"Mhm but, Nathan and I are just friends I've told you this a thousand times." she mumbled, about to get down from the desk but, I gripped her hips to make her stay in place.

"I don't care, he likes you." I replied, gripping her hips a bit roughly.

She sighed before looking up at me, "But, if this whole dominant and submissive relationship is just about pleasure why does it matter if he likes me?"

I tensed up at the question because, she was completely right. I was just irritated, it irks me so bad that they've spent time together. Even if they don't do what we do it's just the thought of him spending time with her. It sparks something somewhere in me giving me such an indescribable feeling, I just don't like it.

I hate it actually.

"You're right." I gripped her chin roughly, "But, just know your body belongs to me, it's mine and mine alone." I stated, scanning her flustered face.

"Yes sir."

•••

By the time twelve rolled around I was still answering emails and trying to keep my mind from wondering. But, it always ended up straying to one thing; Belle. I love that I spanked her earlier, it was so thrilling to me when she'd whimper. I also couldn't stop wondering what she was doing. I've been trying not to think so much about her since she left.

Clearly that's not working, I just didn't know why I was. I wasn't needing her for pleasure or have the urge to do something with her. She was just there in my mind. I want to do so many things to her but, all I could really think about was her eyes, there so blue.

My attention turned towards the door when a knock came from it, "Come in."

Once it opened, it revealed Belle's beautiful eyes, "Hi." she smiled, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey." I bit my lip, scanning her body over picturing the scene from earlier.

I leaned back in my chair, just as she made it in front of my desk, "My dad called me right now, he wants you to come to dinner again." she stated, "But, you don't have to last time was kind of a disaster." she laughed and it made me smile.

"I'll be there, same time?" I asked.

"Yeah." she looked down, her brown hair covering her face.

Actually this dinner might actually give me the opportunity to test something out.

"I want you to come home with me after work okay?" I stated, standing up and rounding the desk to lift her chin up.

Her lips parted as she nodded her head, I focused on her pink lips. Before I leaned down, connecting our lips together. I groaned a bit at how soft and eager they were against mine. My hand found it's way underneath skirt and I roughly gripped her inner thigh. A whimper left her lips as I continued to ravish her lips with mine. I pulled away, turning her around slightly pushing her to the door and smacking her ass harshly.