Chapter 22

Liam Black

"Yes."

"Are you absolutely sure?" I questioned, my hands itching just to touch her already.

She glanced down in deep thought, "Only if you promise me we can stop at anytime if I don't like it." she said, looking back up at me to meet my eyes.

I couldn't quite read how she was feeling about this but, she was saying yes, "Promise." I replied, seriously.

"Okay could I go eat that dinner now I'm sort of hungry?" she smiled shyly and I bit back a smile of my own.

It was weird she was still so casual even after I just told her what I wanted her to be for me. But, I did take notice to how she didn't even know bdsm existed. So of course she had no idea of what was to actually come of it. That thought alone fuels my excitement to get started with her. I was more than glad knowing she said yes.

It has been all I ever wanted since I met her. She was mine, all mine to control. At least for now I meant my promise that I made earlier. If she wanted to stop we'd stop, I just hope for my sake she doesn't want too.

"Yes let's go." I got up and held my hand out towards her, I've been catching myself holding her hand a lot today.

It was foreign to me, normally I'd be against this and just settle for a hand on the back. Only I wanted to show her I could be gentle, even though when it comes to her I absolutely could not. I just need to show her a good impression with the whole lifestyle of bdsm. She's gentle and soft, it sparks the dominant in me a lot. But, with her being a virgin and new to everything, I don't want to scare her off.

Once we sat back down she began eating and I couldn't even eat I was just too anxious to tie her up already. But, I knew it was way too soon and I still needed to establish boundaries and a lot more with her. She was so beautiful and just the idea of tying her up made me so aroused.

It drives me insane.

"Since I'm really eager to start touching you Belle I'm going to go ahead and explain some things to you, okay?" I pushed my plate away not even having the appetite for it anymore, my eyes set on something new.

I placed my arms on the counter to lean in closer towards her. She glanced up at me with her deep blue eyes and it took everything in me not to kiss her.

"Okay." she mumbled.

"First, if you're going to do this you have to know that you're mine." I stated, "Only mine." I made sure my voice was firm clear enough to get my statement across and she stared at me.

"So you're like my boyfriend now or something?" she asked and I shook my head so fast out of distaste.

"God no." I answered, she faced away to her plate and pushed it away from her.

"Got it." she said, "I'm done, thanks for the food." she smiled tightly.

I narrowed my eyes on her, she seemed bothered by the way I said it but, it needed to be said. Belle isn't my girlfriend she'll be my submissive. I don't have feelings for her, I haven't had feelings for anyone ever. This with her was merely about pleasure for the both of us.

That was the line, the boundary.

Sure she was incredibly beautiful, smart and had a great eye for stuff. And she makes me crazy but, I wouldn't say I like her like that. It doesn't mean I don't think she's amazing, she is. I just can't afford to have feelings for someone, it's not me.

My hand went to grip her chin so she'd look me in the eye, "Look Belle this is about your pleasure and mine, no feelings okay?" I asked, her eyes seeming distant.