Chapter 19

Belle Fawn

My mind was everywhere right now, I couldn't believe that just happened. Our eyes were locked together as he wrapped his lips around his fingers. He sucked them off before slowly pulling them out. I didn't know such an action could be so attractive. I gulped and his lips twitched up into a smirk.

"You taste good." he whispered, I bit my lip feeling my cheeks heat up and he chuckled a bit, "How was that?" he asked.

I was flustered by the question and he only smiled, "Come on, we are still at work." he caught my eyes, "I wouldn't want anyone to see how absolutely worked up you are." he whispered against my lips before backing away from me.

I tried to ignore how his words were making me feel and pulled my skirt down to it's natural length. Then I slipped down from the glass table. His hands gripping my hips to help me and my legs felt a bit shaky. Our eyes met and he had a glint of something in them but, I couldn't quite pin point it. Before he finally led us out of the office door.

While we made our way to the elevator my heart wouldn't stop pounding in my chest. Liam just touched me he gave me my first orgasm. And he doesn't care that I'm a virgin. Everything that happened kept replaying in my head like a movie scene. The way his fingers felt the way I felt, every word he was whispering in my ear.

It was all so sinful but, so right.

"Belle." he called for me and I snapped my head up realizing that the elevator had stopped.

We made our way out and I thought about how Gracie was seriously going to lose it once I tell her what just happened. When I glanced over to Liam one last time he winked at me before going into his office. Allowing me to go into mine, I released a huge breath of relief once I got to sit down in my chair. My whole mind and body was still in complete shock of that happening. I was actually glad he didn't want to talk about it because, I didn't even know what to think.

I dug through my purse for my phone and pulled it out, clicking Gracie's contact.

Belle: You won't believe what just happened.

Gracie; You lost your v-card?

I rolled my eyes at the text message, of course she'd say that. Once I was about to reply a knock was heard at my door. I put my phone down and got up to answer the door. My palms becoming sweaty thinking it was Liam but, it was the exact opposite.

"Late lunch?"

•••

"So I've been talking you up to Sam and he's very excited to meet you." Nathan grinned, while taking a sip of his coke.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, "What have you been saying to him." I questioned, glancing down at my food.

Sam was his poodle who we were now discussing. I really wanted to meet him so we figured tomorrow would be a good day. After work I was going to ride home with Nathan to hang out for a bit. I was honestly excited for it. I've never hung out with anyone like this besides Gracie.

"Well I told him you were insanely gorgeous." he winked at me which made me blush, "And I told him you were funny and that you were totally using me for him." I pushed at his shoulder from over the table rolling my eyes with a grin on my face.

We both laughed and talked some more before it was time to head back. I saved some of my fries for later and I was content about that. But, as we made it to the building I felt warm inside of my stomach.

"I can't wait to do so much more to you and this pussy."

I bit my lip thinking about Liam's foul words he whispered in my ear. I didn't know such words would be able to turn me on but, knowing he said them. And knowing he wanted to do more things with me had me really excited and nervous for what's to come in the future. There was also the fact that I didn't know how Liam felt about me I just knew we had this sexual attraction to one another.