Chapter 15

Liam Black

I wanted to hear her say it, no I needed to hear her say that she wanted me to kiss her. Not Nathan who so obviously did yet she told me she wasn't going to let him. Which made me feel prideful in a way but, I was still angry at the thought that she even let him get so close to her.

"Y-yes please." she whispered out, which drove me crazy.

She had this innocence in her tone that persuaded me more than anything. My lips met hers and I ravished her soft ones. A slight moan escaped her making me wrap my arms around her waist to pull her flush against me. In this moment I couldn't believe I was kissing her again and I tried not to get so carried away as the first time. But, it was damn near impossible when her body reacted so naturally to my touch.

The way her hips pushed against me had me wanting to take her right here, "Don't." I grunted into our kiss.

Holding her hips back as she whimpered, holy shit. I definitely couldn't hold back anymore as I allowed my hand to go inside the slit of her dress. Caressing her inner thigh. As I inched it higher I deepened the kiss, biting her bottom lip for slight punishment. I know she didn't know about my lifestyle but, didn't mean I wouldn't treat her accordingly.

She allowed Nathan to get close to her and I didn't like that. Because, once we kissed earlier, even if she didn't know it, she was mine. Another silent whimper escaped her in a needy way and my hand went up higher. But, she grabbed my wrist once I could almost reach her core.

"Liam I..." she broke the kiss and our foreheads came together as we both tried to catch our breath.

I hated that she stopped me again.

"What?" I questioned, her hand still holding my wrist.

Those beautiful blue eyes of hers were clouded with such lust that made me feel a certain way. Like I was held captive in the waves of blue in her eyes.

"Y-you can't." she whispered, which had me going for her lips again.

She kissed me back but, she didn't let my wrist go. It angered me to know she never wanted me to go further. And I didn't even know why and I know it's not because, I'm her boss. Somewhere in me just knew it was Nathan. Just the thought had me trying to touch her again but, she broke the kiss.

"Don't." she whispered again, bringing my hand away and lacing her fingers through mine.

It made me freeze withdrawing my hand from hers quickly. Just like yesterday when our hands were still together and she looked at them. I pulled it away just as quick. It freaked me out because, I was never one to do those types of things. Every time I was with a woman it was for sex. I've never been too big on the relationship stuff.

So her holding my hand like that was a big no, I don't do any of the relationship things. With Belle though I just wanted her as my submissive and badly.

"Sorry." she muttered and I came back to reality to see her looking down, "Could we just go back inside." she asked, still looking down.

My hand went to her chin lifting it up so she could meet my eyes. But, her orbs wouldn't stay on me they roamed everywhere except me.

"Look at me." I stated firmly, while her orbs slowly drifted back to mine, "I'm not just your boss and I don't want you letting Nathan get so close to you, understand?" I questioned, trying to read her for any reactions to that.

"Liam." she sighed, "He's my friend."

I gripped her chin tighter bringing her closer to me, "If he's your friend he shouldn't be so close to you in the first place." I explained, watching as her breathing slowed.