Chapter 24

Belle Fawn

My back was seriously killing me so were my legs, despite this I kept telling myself not to slouch though. I can do this, I will do this. So to distract myself I thought about my upcoming birthday. I was going to be twenty two and Gracie was so proudly throwing me a party. Much to my parents disappointment, I've also decided to drink. I just wanted to let go and have fun for once, I'm actually excited for it.

I haven't told Gracie about the whole bdsm thing yet. I just don't know where to start. How would one even tell another person this, especially a person like me. My thoughts were cut short when Liam's bedroom door opened up.

He walked in with two plates of food, "You can rest now." he stated, I released a sigh of relief as I slouched, gaining some relief.

I seen him place the plates of sandwiches down on a nearby dresser and come to crouch in front of me, "I'm amazed, you did really good I thought for sure you'd slouch while I was gone." his hazel orbs scanned my face intently.

"How do you know I didn't?" I questioned curiously.

"Your face shows how relieved you are." he replied, moving his hand to brush away some of my hair, "You did really good, I'm proud of you." he smiled a bit and I smiled too, my heart beating faster.

As our eyes locked together in a soft gaze, his orbs were filled with pride. I love that he was proud of me it made me feel giddy inside. He broke the stare and shook his head, standing back up.

"Come on eat, I have more to show you after this." he gripped my hand helping me stand up and I felt the soreness in my legs already.

He handed me a white plate that had a sandwich and some chips on it. Before handing me a water bottle and I sat on his bed, starting to eat. Even though it was just a simple sandwich it was still very much heaven. I don't even think I could make a sandwich this good.

"Being my submissive I want you to take care of yourself which means three meals a day, exercise you know." he said, while I ate some of my chips.

"Yes sir." I answered, opening my water bottle and starting to drink some, glancing to Liam who was eyeing me curiously, "What?" I asked, screwing my water bottle shut after I was done.

"How did you stay a virgin for so long?" he asked, seeming genuinely curious.

I sighed, looking back down at my plate, "Well for starters I was homeschooled in high school not much students." I laughed and he shook his head playfully, rolling his eyes, "When I got to college I just wanted to make my parents proud of me so I basically completely iced out every guy I came into contact with just to focus on school." I explained, vividly remembering every guy that tried to form some sort of bond with me.

It just didn't happen, I couldn't let it happen.

"And do you think they're proud of you?" he set his plate back down on the dresser to open up his water bottle.

"I-I think so." I spoke feeling a sense of sadness hit me, they didn't love me that's for sure.

It was silent after that and I wondered what Liam was thinking. We continued to eat for a couple minutes in comfortable silence. Before he walked over to me taking my half empty plate from me and setting it on the dresser. I wanted to snatch it back because, that sandwich was really good.

"I want to test some of those limits now." his smirk was sinister and I shivered, "Stay." he ordered.

I watched him move across the room and open a door where I seen clothes. It must have been his closest but, when he came out he had sex toys. That made my eyes widen at the sight, I've never seen these in real life. Let alone be so close to them, wow this is just, wow I'm speechless. He set the things beside me on the bed and glanced up at me.