Chapter 31

Belle Fawn

I rolled over tiredly, opening my eyes quickly when I realized where I was. I sat up and my nose was invaded by a delicious scent that had my stomach growling. I got up from the couch I had fallen asleep on and went to the kitchen. Liam was standing by the stove cooking, it was definitely a sight I could get used to.

Upon my entrance he looked up, "Hey, how'd you sleep?" he smirked knowingly, making me blush.

I shook my head at his questions and he chuckled turning back to his cooking, while I took a seat on one of the black stools, "What are you making?" I rested my chin on my hand, leaning over to look.

"Rice with chicken." he replied, glancing to me for a second before going back to his rice.

I shifted my gaze to him, he looked really attractive cooking. His veins in his arms were really on show as he gripped the pan and utensil in his hands. Those hazel eyes of his set on the food in front of him with a hint of concentration. My stomach filled with butterflies after thinking about what happened before I took a nap. It felt so good, everything he does to me always felt so good.

After he turned the burners off he grabbed a big silver spoon taking the rice from the pan to transfer it into a bowl. Fried chicken was also placed on a tray next to the bowl and it looked really good. I watched him swiftly move around the kitchen to a cabinet for plates. Before he placed them down, starting to fill them with the freshly cooked food. When he sat down next to me, I took a bite eagerly.

The flavor burst in my mouth after hitting my taste buds, "Wow this is so good." I confessed after swallowing the bite, he smiled and went back to his plate, "Gracie and I just order pizza every night, I hardly eat food like this." I added.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, looking up at me and I nodded, surprisingly he continued, "Can I ask you a question now?" he glanced to me taking a drink of his beverage.

My heart rate increased, "Sure."

"How are you feeling about everything we've done so far? I know I haven't had the chance to ask you how you feel about it yet." he stated, while I got a drink of my water.

I placed the glass down and mumbled shyly, "I like it." I could just feel the heat on my cheeks and ears.

"I knew you'd be a good submissive." he said, making me get butterflies in my stomach.

I took a bite of my rice, swallowing it before turning to him, "How did you know?"

"You always listened to me even before I told you I wanted you as my submissive." he explained, looking at me with observant eyes that made me squirm underneath them.

"I like listening to you." I blurted out, he started coughing as he had just swallowed a piece of food.

Maybe that was a bit bold, "Sorry." I mumbled, biting back a smile at his shocked face.

He narrowed his eyes on me before shaking his head, a smile slipping onto his handsome features, "You're too much."

I looked down at my half eaten plate of food with my own small satisfied smile at the fact that I made him smile.

•••

After we had dinner Liam was tired so he wanted to go to bed. I was a bit bummed out as I wanted to talk to him more. But, I didn't want to keep him from his sleep. We walked upstairs together, his hand on my back leading me to my room.

"Um, thank you for dinner." I stated, opening the door and turning around to face him.

His colored eyes drew me in while he scanned my face, "It's no problem." I glanced to his lips before going back to his eyes, I really wanted a kiss.