Chapter 56

Belle Fawn

The first day that I met Liam, I'd never have pictured him being the man I'd let have my virginity. He was supposed to just be my boss, my dads friend at that. Now I'm in love with him and I've never felt such a feeling in my heart. I didn't even know it was possible, not once did I feel like this in college with anyone. This was a feeling I didn't know could be felt and now that I'm feeling it I never wanted it to go away.

"You're so beautiful." I heard him whisper against my skin as he laid light kisses down my bare stomach, "Mm, fucking perfect." My mouth dropped open and my hands dug into his hair when he kissed just above my navel.

My legs already opening wider in response to his touch, "Look at you, already falling apart hmm?"

I whimpered at his words, tightening my grip on his black strands when he placed a kiss against my bare core. I squeezed my eyes shut when he gently grabbed my hands from his hair to hold. Our fingers lacing together as his lips attached to my clit. My back arched and I tilted my head back.

"Liam." I screamed in surprise.

My legs closed upon instinct but, since he was holding both of my hands down. He couldn't move my thighs from closing in against his face. His tongue slipped into my folds, thrusting in and out. I moaned softly, barely opening my eyes to see him. I had a feeling he didn't want me to move my thighs and now that I'm watching him, I was right.

His head was buried in my core, his hands gripping mine as he started to suck against my sensitive area. I collapsed back against the bed, the warmth building up in my abdomen being too much. I felt his jaw working against my core at a rate that was reaching all the right places. A loud moan fell from my lips as I pushed my hips up desperately.

"Please." I begged for my release which made him speed up his movements, only burying his face further between my thighs.

He groaned and my legs started shaking as my breathing got heavier. The warm pool in my abdomen only growing, one more push and I'd be there.

"Fuck." his muffled tone and the vibrations sent me screaming.

My hands gripping onto his, feeling the faintest touch of his rings. I felt him slowly crawl over me after a second, his arms caging me underneath him. I had felt him right against me, the obvious strain in his boxers pressing against me and I couldn't stop my face from heating up. I was so flustered, so consumed by the pleasure that I didn't even know Liam was talking.

"You don't understand how much I love that I'm the only one who can do that to you." he kissed down my jawline softly and I hooked my arms around his neck, "Are you ready love?" he whispered into my ear.

His question had me shaking, I was scared that it would hurt. But, all I really wanted was him and now that I have him. I desired him more than ever, I was really in love with him and this moment just felt so surreal.

"You're shaking baby." he withdrew his head from my neck to meet my eyes, "Are you okay?"

I smiled at the concern in his tone before bringing him down by his neck to press my lips against his. He fell into the kiss with passion and consideration.

"Yes I'm ready." I answered genuinely, he smiled.

"Yeah?" he asked, one more time leaning down to brush his nose against mine.