Chapter 14

Belle Fawn

It felt completely unreal to be here with Liam's lips on me like this. In this moment I was at a loss for words, for thoughts even. Nothing mattered while his lips ravished mine moving at a fast hungry pace and I stood there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would pop out of my chest.

Then his hands rounded to my behind, squeezing it between his hands harshly. I gasped at the pinching feeling slightly jumping at the sudden touch. Before I realized he probably wanted me to respond already and I did. I moved my lips with his cautiously trying to follow them as he devoured mine with ardent need.

It made me feel hot all over especially when his hand slipped into the slit of my dress, rubbing my bare thigh. His cold rings pressing against my hot skin felt painfully good. That familiar wetness could be felt as he deepened the kiss. Somewhere in me I felt I was doing this wrong but, he groaned every time I'd react. Which was extremely attractive, my hands were still at my sides so I moved them warily to his torso.

I couldn't believe I was doing this and the bad part was.....

His free hand grabbed my wrists to pin above my head while his other brought me against him by my arched back. Our lips still perfectly molded together until he pulled away, his eyes swirling with lust. Then they trailed down my body before he attacked my jaw with wet kisses to my neck.

....I didn't want him to stop.

It was all happening so fast no skin on me was left untouched by his lips as he reached my collarbone. He taunted the area with his tantalizing sucks and nips at the skin which made a hum of pleasure escape my throat. My hips bucked on there own accord and I felt embarrassed that my body was reacting this way. The hand he had on my back slid to my hip to keep me in place. Before he trailed kisses further down to the top of my cleavage.

A wave of want mixed with pleasure hit me and I felt so out of control of my body overcome with lust for him. My hands moved trying to get out of his hold but, he tightened his hand against them to keep them in place. My chest was heaving and I knew my face was flushed. I felt completely detached from my thoughts and there was only his hot lips on my body. The way he licked the top of my breast and kissed it had me withering underneath him.

Then I heard footsteps which immediately snapped me back to reality, "L-Liam." I called him which came out more of a moan than anything, which made me flush in embarrassment.

From his position he glanced up at me and our eyes met while he continued to kiss my other breast. I breathed in deeply as he maintained the lustful eye contact, planting kisses all over my breast. It was such a euphoric feeling that I couldn't even find my words yet again.

Seconds later he finally heard the footsteps and released my hands. Taking a step back almost like he was forced to. I tried to catch my breath as we eyed one another my breathes coming out in slow pants. His lips looked swollen and red and I could only imagine mine did as well. Then it dawned on me that we just totally made out and I let him touch me again!

Like I always did.

"Still think I'm just your boss?" he questioned, with devilish eyes which sent a shiver done my spine and I suddenly wanted another kiss.

Then Nathan stepped into the hall, his eyes meeting Liam's then mine. I really hope it didn't seem like we were just doing what we just finished doing.

But, as he spoke my worry left me, "I was looking for you Belle, can we talk?" he asked.

On instinct I glanced to Liam to see him staring at me hard. The air was so suffocating that I just had to get out of here. Despite what Liam might be thinking right now.