Chapter 23

Liam Black

"And this is my room." I opened the door showing Belle the last room in the house.

"Woah your room could fit my whole apartment in it

"Woah your room could fit my whole apartment in it." she laughed which I was starting to gain a liking to.

I let my own light laugh out as I watched her look around in interest, "So let me guess blacks your favorite color?" she asked, with a smile on her face.

My eyes narrowed on her playfully, "That obvious?" I joked, something I rarely did and I didn't talk to much people so this was different.

"Mm maybe just a little." she played along and for a second we just stared at each other.

I liked the way that her eyes would light up when she smiled. Or how her long brown locks cascaded over her shoulders. I especially liked how my house, stained with black would bring her bright blue eyes out. And earlier, god I can't stop thinking about earlier. Her body had to be a gift from the angels, she reacted so perfectly to me every time I touched her.

I still couldn't believe she was my submissive now.

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts and cleared my throat before looking away. Only to look back the next second when I heard her phone ringing. Her eyes lit up the way I liked when she seen who was calling her which made me a bit suspicious. If it was Nathan I'm going to lose my shit and probably use this dominant role to my advantage just this once.

I don't want her talking to him anymore.

•••

Belle Fawn

"Hey." I greeted through the phone with a smile on my face.

"Hey Belle, where are you, work is almost over I thought you wanted to meet Sam?" Nathan questioned and my eyes widen.

I had totally forgotten about that amidst everything that just happened between Liam and I. But, I made plans with Nathan and I wasn't planning on breaking them. Mostly because, I so did not want to miss out on seeing a cute poodle puppy.

"Oh my gosh, I'll be right there okay?" I rushed out, trying to sound assuring.

"Okay!" he replied, without any question and I hung up to meet Liam's questioning gaze, "I have to go could you give me a ride back to work?" I asked.

"What for?" he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"I was supposed to ride home after work with Nathan to go to his house." he raised an eyebrow and his jawline flexed in irritation.

"Why are you going to his house?" I felt myself go shy at his tone and I shifted my gaze down to the floor.

"I-I was just going to see his dog." I looked back up to see him closing his eyes, trying to control himself.