Chapter 48

Belle Fawn

Two emotions flooded my body the second I woke up. Conflict and a whole lot of guilt, it was too much to handle. I was practically drowning in it when I spotted Liam sleeping next to me. He wasn't touching me and seemed to be keeping his distance. My heart ached at the memories of what happened before I fell asleep.

Then it ached again when images of Nathan popped up in my head. He didn't deserve this, he was so fucking amazing to me and look what I did to repay him. I was so stupid, no matter if Liam said he cared about me and I cared for him just as much maybe even more. It didn't rule out the fact that he kissed Mads and that I was still with Nathan now.

What the hell is wrong with me.

Without moving the bed too much, I slowly pulled the covers off of me and got up. I looked to Liam when I seen him shift around. My eyes found my skirt and my panties folded on the chair, making me grab them. As quietly as I could, I started to change, I was so not ready to have a conversation with Liam when I needed to talk with Nathan. When I found my shoes I slipped them on and as I was starting to walk to the doorway;

"Belle." Of course with my luck he catches me, "Turn around."

My heart was beating so fast at how low his voice was, "Look I was just-" I blurted, as I turned around to meet his narrowed orbs.

"Sneaking out?" he finished my sentence, running a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

I sighed, "I just-" I cut myself off trying not to irritate him further before I just said it, "Look like it or not I am with Nathan and I just cheated on him with you."

He looked away, one of his hands cupping his wrist in a strained manner, "So what..." he asked, scoffing but, behind it I could for once hear the pain, "You're just going to go back with him."

My eyes met the ground, "I don't know but-"

"What about what we just did?" he questioned, I heard him get off the bed, "And what I said to you?"

"Liam what we just did and what you told me doesn't excuse that you still kissed Mads." I replied, eyeing the ground as he drew closer to me.

"And what about what you said to me?" he questioned and I shook my head.

"It was true but, we can't do this right now." I mumbled.

"Look at me." I sighed at his words, shaking my head once again no, I couldn't.

I'd probably fall into him exactly like I wanted but, I couldn't do that to myself especially right now, "No just listen to me, I need to talk with Nathan and afterwards we can talk maybe."

"No." he simply stated, which made me look straight up at him in irritation.

"What do you mean no?" I questioned, he stared at me with so much emotion it surprised me.

"I said no, I want to talk with you about everything first." he crossed his arms over his chest and eyed me pointedly, "We need to-"

I cut him off with frustration, "No Liam." I spoke out and he rose his eyebrows, "I'm with Nathan and I just cheated on him do you know how shitty that makes me feel?" I ranted, the feelings of all of what just happened weighing in on me.