Chapter 20

Liam Black

I looked down at her flushed cheeks, parted lips and her chest heaving up and down rapidly. She had to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. When she got so worked up it was even better. Especially how she listens to me not even knowing what it does to me. She was so flustered when I whispered in her ear what I wanted to do to her.

It only made me want her more, her innocence drives me insane.

I removed my fingers from her juices, slipping them into my mouth, "And I want to be the only one to taste you." I finished, eyeing her darkened blue gaze.

Just as she went to say something the elevator made a sound. Indicating someone was coming up and I lifted myself up from her. Releasing her hands in the process. She sat up and her cheeks were flushed which I honestly loved. I straightened my suit and glanced to see her pulling her skirt down.

Before the elevator dinged and in came Gracie?

"Hey." she smiled at Belle while my eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"Gracie what are you doing here?" Belle questioned.

"I came to pick you up from work it's time right?" she checked her phone, turning it to us showing the time on the screen.

It read two thirty and I smirked at the lock screen, it was of Belle holding a blue flower that matched her eyes. She was so cute.

"By the way I met Nathan he is really hot." she gushed, putting her phone in her back pocket.

I glanced to Belle seeing her cheeks redden more. My lips twitched in irritation, if Belle's going to be letting me touch her like this. I might as well try and introduce her to my lifestyle. Because, I do want her as my submissive badly. If she was mine, I wouldn't have to be worried about her and Nathan all of the time.

Because, she'll know she belongs to me and I'll do everything to make sure she knows that.

"T-that's good that you two met um I need to grab my stuff I'll be right back." Belle stated, before leaving back to her office.

Which left me here with Gracie, alone. The air was quiet and I'm pretty sure she was still mad about the pot I broke. And about what I said to Belle that one day. Or maybe it's a mixture of both then again this girl probably knows everything. She is Belle's best friend.

"I'm gonna go..yeah." she walked past me following Belle, leaving me to go to my office.

"You were so right about Nathan being hot and he was so nice too." I clenched my fists when I heard what Gracie said as I was about to walk past Belle's office.

"Gracie!" Belle called, "You can't just.." her words stopped when she almost bumped into me.

My hands flew to her hips and I gripped them demandingly. Her eyes caught mine as her breath hitched in her throat and I smirked loving that I affected her so much.

"Um, I'm leaving now." she bit her lip, staring up at me with those diamonds for eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I replied, reaching up to take her lip from her grip.

"Okay." she said rather breathlessly.

I released my grip on her hips, dropping my arms to my sides. Allowing her to walk past me, Gracie following her. Who I honestly forgot was in the room as I was touching Belle. Every time I did it felt like there was only her and me.

Yeah, I seriously need her as my submissive.

•••

Belle Fawn