Chapter 4

Belle Fawn

When I woke up I was actually excited for my second day. Normally I'd be upset by the social environment of a day would bring but, today felt different. I had gotten through it yesterday and I felt like I could do it again.

Since I didn't take a shower last night I got in there first thing, washing my hair and my body before getting out. Today I chose a simple tan long sleeve shirt with black fitting pants. My hair was still wet so I decided to put it up in a nice messy bun. I didn't feel like putting so much makeup on today as I did yesterday so I went with a more natural look today.

————

———

————-

————-

Once I checked myself in my body length mirror I smiled, my body wasn't of a supermodel. Yet I still had nothing to be insecure about, it's what I'm working on at least. My stomach was flat but, not too much, my chest area was a good size as well as my butt. Yet Gracie says she and I quote would, 'Kill for my ass.'

Speaking of the devil, "Belle, I made pancakes." she yelled from downstairs.

I smiled at myself one more time and ran downstairs as best as I could without falling flat on my face. Pancakes were my absolute favorite breakfast especially with strawberries. Once I got to the kitchen the smell hit me full force and my stomach growled.

"Woah chill." she laughed when I stuck my tongue out at her and sat at the counter, "Very mature B." she added using my nickname.

"No I revoke your nickname card because of the stunt you pulled yesterday." I stated as a plate of freshly cooked pancakes were placed in front of me and I started to eat.

"Oh come on, you never make the first move so I was just helping you out." she reprimanded, "Besides I bet they're cute aren't they?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "That doesn't matter and I don't make the first move because-"