request page pog

Hello! Most of you might be here from my previous fic, A Splash of Paint (which you can find on my profile) but for those who are new (or if you forgot), hello again! This is a daily oneshots book, so chances are, if you want to request something long, I won't be able to fit some of it in. But anyways, this is the request page, please request your stories here! Or don't, that's alright too, since most people request it on literally every other chapter but this (/lh).

So, things I will absolutely not write:
- scat
- gore
- smut
- anything nsfw/18+/explicit
- shipping with ccs who are minors/have stated that they are uncomfortable with being shipped
- anything that breaks a content creators' boundaries (if I write anything that has this by accident, please let me know!)

Things I will write, but bear in mind that it might be a little bad or not what you expected:
- heavy angst
- action scenes
- ships
- crossovers (it's best for you to kind of describe what you want it to be a crossover of, because I'm not really in that many fandoms so I might not know what it is aha)

Everything else, I'm perfectly fine with writing. Usually, I try to aim for over 600 words for each and every oneshot, although commonly, the word count is around 750. Yes, I know it's short, but it's 'daily oneshots', and I do try to make it longer however I can!

Formats I'll write in (in case you have a specific format you'll like me to do)
- normal storyline
- texts
- social media (Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
- all povs (1st person, 2nd person & 3rd person)
- dialogue-only

You can specify if you want it in a certain AU or a pre-set world or anything!

Characters I mainly focus on are SBI, iDots, the Dream Team, and the Dream SMP. I can write other characters as well, but they may be out of character due to the fact that I either don't know about them enough, never watched them, or don't know about them at all.

Usually it takes me at least a week to get a request done, but if I have a lot of requests it might take longer. But rest assured, I will do your request eventually.

If you would like a specific request to be in a certain emoji-verse (which are basically oneshots all set in the same universe) please do let me know! If you want it to be in an existing universe/an existing au made by someone, please tell me what the au is and I'll see if I can do it!

Emoji-verses (will update whenever added):
🔘 general basis is this: BAMF Ruler of Monsters F1NN5TER and the shticks they get up to.
🌱 Elsewhere University AU. MCYTers usernames online are their names, and if their usernames contain their True Name I'll take another part of their name to use as a name.
📎 SBI AU where the boys of SBI went through some shit and came out less than human. their features are pretty hide-able, but their minds have changed. basically they wanna take over the world to get revenge and protect their loved ones. also their actual families are uhhh
🖕 MCYTers are badass people who get into situations ranging from semi-legal to just straight up illegal. they're known collectively as the Community, a group of people who you should never piss off at any costs.

And that's all, I suppose! Socials are down below, and you can find them on my profile too! Have a great day, and have fun reading!

Socials:
AO3: RyDyKG
Tumblr: abnormal-normality