[R] A Little Tom-Sheep (DSMP)

(A/N: request as a pic. man, this is more suited to a full fic instead of a 700-800 word story hhhh anyway here,,, schlatt plays a bigger role too
also I really didn't know what character was the 'main' one so)

Dream, Tubbo decided, was really getting on his nerves.

When faced with the threat of the server's tyrant and the former — and revived — president of L'manburg, along with the added threat of death by one of the most powerful people in the server, most people would be afraid. When faced with the prospect of losing their canon lives? Everyone would be at least some degree of afraid.

But Tubbo was not 'most people', and he was also incredibly stressed with everything in general, to the point where he could give zero fucks about whatever long, evil monologue Dream was currently going on. He even had the gall to stand on the highest peak of what remained of L'manburg. The audacity, really.

He was still afraid, of course. But knowing that Michael was in safe hands... well, that eased some of his worries. There were still others, of course, like what would happen if someone discovered his nukes, both the ones he had on him and the ones back at his base, and what he'd do if all his and Ranboo's riches were lost...

Oh, was Dream still ranting? He was talking about... Tommy?

Oh, right. People still thought he was dead. 'People' being everyone but Tubbo, Puffy, Ghostbur, Schlatt, and Tommy himself.

Then again, Ghostbur and Schlatt were technically not supposed to be alive, especially after the whole Wilbur revival business. So it really was just him and Puffy that knew.

Ranboo's grip on his hand tightened, and Tubbo immediately moved closer to his husband.

"It'll be okay," he whispered. "Really. Me and Puffy came up with a plan."

As if some sort of deity had decided it was a pivotal moment in a story, Dream's speech faltered as the sound of walking grew louder. Tubbo turned around.

Behind everyone gathered at the remains of L'manburg was a figure walking towards them casually, with an axe gripped in one hand, and a shield held in the other.

Ah. Tubbo smiled. There he was.

Tommy had changed.

His horns curled out from his hair, with large fluffy sheep ears pointing out just beside them. His pupils were rectangular now, and his nose had become black. A blonde fluffy tail was just barely visible from the back of him.

Now, obviously, Jack had heard of people changing after being revived. Or at the very least, coming back from death. Just look at his face markings and the other, subtler changes in him, after all. Look at Wilbur, too, with skeletal feathers, and a streak of white going through his hair.

But he was pretty sure death didn't just change someone's genetics entirely.

Which meant that either Tommy had been a sheep hybrid from the very beginning, or he had presented late.

Either way, it left Jack Manifold a very confused man.

When he'd came to this farce of a meeting that Dream had demanded, it was to protect Niki. They'd kept in touch even after everything, and he wanted to look after her. After all, he'd already clawed his way out of hell once; he could do it again. He wasn't afraid of death, not really.

Still, even by his standards, this was a weird twist. And Jack had seen several weird twists in his lifetime.

Just in front of Dream, Tommy snapped his fingers.

Then, a figure slowly materialised behind him, and...

What the fuck.

"Hi, motherfucker," Tommy said to Dream. Behind him, the ghost of the president of Manburg loomed menacingly, much bigger than he'd been when he was alive. So big, in fact, that he practically covered the sky. "Schlatt's got something to say to you."

Schlatt loomed even bigger — what the fuck — and without any more preamble, shot down towards Dream.

Phil blinked at the scene before him with only the mildest of expressions.

"Was Schlatt that big when he was still alive?" Techno, from beside him, squinted at the unholy being that was currently wreaking havoc in the form of causing panic and fear all around. Tommy's cackles rang out loudly.

"Don't think so," Phil replied easily. A ping from his communicator turned his attention towards it, where Ghostbur — brought back to life by his wife, who he really should try to send some gifts through Ghostbur — was sending him pictures. The scene of L'manburg was in his background; what a sweet boy, knowing when to step in. It really did make him regret how he'd treated him back then.

Luckily, he had all the time in the world to make up for it.

"Your debt will be collected!" Schlatt suddenly snarled, and there was a sick crunching noise that followed soon after.

"Wow. That gets an extra point for overkill," Techno said, sounding impressed. Phil only hummed, and focused on reacting appropriately to the cute pictures he'd been sent of Ghostbur and Friend. He could even see Wilbur with them, probably having been spirited away by Ghostbur when it became clear that the confrontation between Schlatt and Dream was going to go... this way.

Hm. His wife would adore keeping her newest soul.