[R] Clingy Little Shits (Tommy & Tubbo)

(A/N: request as a pic. once again, about the 'tommy is (character)'s brother' trope. took a slightly different turn to this, though, but I hope you'll still enjoy!)

Tommy and Tubbo were nervous. In fact, the latter was pacing the open space of their rather large shared bedroom as the former gathered up the confidence to actually start the group call.

They were going to move out from their parents' house soon, and to a modest apartment they had bought for them to share. Why? Well, half because it was about time they moved out, and half because they were brothers, and they needed to stick together.

"We could still just move out and not tell anyone that we're, like, related, if it's getting you so nervous and stuff," Tubbo spoke up, but Tommy shook his head.

"I think they deserve the truth at this point," he said, admitting both of their subconscious thoughts out loud. "Besides, it's already long enough."

"I guess you're right," Tubbo sighed, coming to sit next to him. "Press the call button, big guy."

They waited as Discord's ringtone started playing. Eventually, the people who they called — which was just a few of their friends for now — answered.

"Why did you call?" Wilbur asked, his audio cracking slightly. "What happened?"

"We have," Tubbo took in a deep breath, before continuing. "We have a big announcement. Like, a serious one."

"Did something bad happen?" Phil asked concernedly.

"Oh, no, nothing bad," Tubbo hastily corrected. "Just- it's important. Uh, I wanted to- uh, Tommy?"

"We're brothers," Tommy blurted out. "Like, actual brothers. In real life. That- that kind of stuff."

There was an awkward

"Uh, yeah?" Dream said. "I mean, yeah."

"Why aren't you reacting?" Tubbo frowned, a little disappointed at their lack of reaction. "I mean like, we're biologically related brothers, not just in spirit."

"What, like we didn't know already?" Techno piped up. "We all thought you two were never going to tell us."

"We've known for a long time already, Tommy, Tubbo," Phil said gently. "It's alright, mate."

"What?! Since when did you guys know?!" Tommy and Tubbo both exclaimed.

"From the moment your parents asked if Tubbo was coming along for the Brighton visit, since you two were brothers," Wilbur didn't have his face camera on, but they both knew he was shrugging anyways.

"Wilbur told me about it," Phil said. "Same with Fundy and Niki."

"Both of you slipped up a few times while we were privately chatting and calling, although I'm pretty sure neither of you noticed," Dream chuckled. Everyone else gave their own murmurs of agreement or talking about how they found out, while Tommy and Tubbo gaped at each other.

"Well," Tubbo eventually said. "This is awkward."

"Yeah," Tommy added on. "We were gonna tell you that we were brothers, and then we would say that we're moving out and stuff, but-"

"Hold on, hold the phone," Wilbur cut in. "You're moving?"

"Oh, yeah!" Tubbo perked up. "We're moving to a new apartment now. Like we always said we would, y'know?"

For the next few minutes, everyone in the call congratulated them, and gave little tips and advice which the two of them noted down eagerly.

"Are you planning to do a stream on moving?" Dream asked. Tommy and Tubbo nodded, before realising that nobody could see their faces, so they spoke, "Yes."

"Well, that's great!" Phil said. "Do you want us to help you plan it?"

"Yes, please," Tubbo said sheepishly.

TommyInnit is live! - apartment moving stream pog
Tubbo is live! - WE ARE MOVING AWAY

Transcript - Tommy & Tubbo's Livestreams (0:23:52)
Tubbo: As you can see, lads and gents, we're moving away from our house! Oh, and- and did I mention that we were living together with our parents beforehand? And that we are brothers? Crazy, right?!

Tommy: Tubbo, you literally never said anything like that before, you idiot.

Tubbo: It's for the drama, Tommy. But yeah, we're brothers! Like, biologically-related, bloodborn brothers!

Tommy: (laughing slightly) Tubbo, what the hell is 'bloodborn'?

Tubbo: Don't know and don't care, it sounds cool and that is all that matters.

TRENDING
trending with TOMMY, TUBBO, and THEYRE BROTHERS
Clingy Duo - Fans of creators TommyInnit and Tubbo express their happiness and excitement at the news that the two creators are actually brothers.