[R] One Year Later (Tommy-centric)

(A/N: request as a pic. i really wasn't sure how to go with this one, because for me, writing fics like '1 year later' or anything that happens in irl future about quitting, taking a break n etc are kinda,,,, hard,,,, but I did my best and I hope it's good enough!)

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
streaming in an hour, the big guy's back now :)

TommyInnit is live! - one year and I'm here

Transcript (0:14:28)
Tommy: (laughing nervously) and I uh, I'm really proud of you all, um. I've been watching the Dream SMP while I was on break and the stuff they've managed to come up with is... wow. I'm really happy this whole thing got so popular. But I'm still allowed on the SMP, so why don't we go take a look at it, huh? Actually, before that, notice my new, uh, look? Yeah, I don't think I can- okay, no dodging or whatever, I'm nonbinary now. As in the whole they/them pronouns and all. I even dyed my hair to the colours after my parents let me- they were really accepting for me, you know? Anyways, I should probably hop onto the server now...

gina HES BACK @hetherwelive
oh my god can I just say that Tommy's new look is a fucking banger?? look at them!! their hair is in nb colours god I WISH I had that look

winston STONKS @winst00nst0nks
NB FANS HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY??? BECAUSE I AM DOING ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL OH MY GDO

rei | hes back!!! @uoireilalala
WAIT WAIT WAIT TUBBOS ON THE SERVER NOW TOO...... CAN WE HAVE A CLINGY DUO REUNION??!!?

In-game Chat
TommyInnit joined the game.
ItsFundy: yooooooo WHAT
Tubbo_: TOMM Y
Ph1LzA: welcome back :)
You whisper to Tubbo_: VC 3

Transcript (0:34:36)
Tubbo: Tommy? Tommy, is it really you?

Tommy: Who else would it be?

Tubbo: You're back! Oh my god, you're back! Your skin's changed now; it looks really cool, actually.

Tommy: I am! It is! It's really, uh, it's really been a long time, huh?

Tubbo: I was so worried! Like, I know you were wanting to take a break and all, but it was kind of lonely without you. But, ah, you're back for real now? Like, actually?

Tommy: I am!

Tubbo: That's- that's pog! That's really great! I'm really happy to talk to you again!

Tommy: Me too, Tubbo. Oh, and uh, I'm nonbinary now, if you haven't heard already. Strictly they and them pronouns, but sometimes he and him are okay too.

Tubbo: Oh. Well, do you have another name that you want me to call you?

Tommy: No, Tommy's fine.

Tubbo: Sweet! Okay, alright, hey Tommy? You want me to give you a tour? The SMP's changed a lot since you left.

Tommy: Sure. Lead the way, big man.

Nyx HES BACK #clingytwt @nexuslitebutbetter
The way tommy and tubbo sat at THEIR chair?? the way they put mellohi into the jukebox?? the way they watched the sun set?? no don't touch me rn I'm sobbing in the backyard

mewwohi @owomellohiowo
GUYS TOMMYS BACK YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS??? NEW TOMMYINNIT LORE TIME POGGGGG

Dennis loves clingy duo @jaguartigerliondennys
ok but tommy's new skin is fire thoooooo they have such good choice in mc skins. like sure he looks like a eboy but like a good one yannow???

hrmmmm @hhheerrrrmmmmm
Techno better watch out bc TommyInnit is back and coming for his subscriber count

uranium stars @uraniumstarzyou
okay but I am so surprised by how much tommy has changed? like I know they will, they've been gone for a year, but they're so much more mature now?? god I shouldn't be so proud this is parasocialtic or something BUT IM SO PROUD

TRENDING
HES BACK - After a year of no contact and total silence, YouTuber and streamer TommyInnit has officially returned to the online scene.
CLINGY DUO - Streamers TommyInnit and Tubbo, often dubbed as 'Clingy Duo', have a loving reunion on the Dream SMP after a year of silence from Tommy.
HIS LOOK - Fans are enthralled and excited about streamer TommyInnit's amazing new look.
nonbinary - Streamer TommyInnit comes out as nonbinary in their recent stream.