[R] 🖕College Chaos (Ranboo & Fundy)

(A/N: request as a pic. short but yeah :3)

"This is a terrible idea," Fundy declared to Ranboo, for once being the voice of reason in their friendship. "Think about Jynger's, man! Think about your reputation! Your grades! Your dream job! Whatever your fellow college students are worried about!"

"This isn't about my reputation," responded Ranboo solemnly. He slapped a piece of paper onto the board, the tape at its back sticking it to the board. The paper had the word 'revenge' written on it. In full capital letters. With multiple exclamation marks. Surrounded by a lot of circles in red ink. "This is about giving back what is due."

"Francis Avargine is literally the son of the city's mafia boss," Fundy shot back. For a moment, Ranboo was actually concerned that the amount of caffeine Fundy had been drinking in the past week or so had actually fried his brain and made him actually concerned over matters like this. That was, until Fundy continued with his ramble, "And I bet that Jynger's headmaster would die first instead of that guy! Think of my money, Ranboo! Think of what I could've earned!"

"Fine," Ranboo shrugged. He didn't really care for the politics of Kobe Jane, or the bets that were going on. "I'm calling in one of the favours that you owe me."

Fundy quickly shut up. While the members of the Community didn't like to owe or be owed favours from their own, there were occasions where people would keep pre-existing favours. For Ranboo to call in one of these favours, it meant that he was serious about this.

Still, he couldn't help but mourn the loss of the money he would've gotten.

"...if it makes you feel better, you can join m-"

"You better fucking let me join you."

two trucks having hugs: heads up me & code ptide will be murder

two trucks having hugs: if we die know that it was francis avargit fault

two trucks having hugs: ok bye

code ptide: murder pog

help girl I'm in the sea: ranboo m. beloved

help girl I'm in the sea: newfoundland fundy soot minecraft

help girl I'm in the sea: with all the feeling in my heart, what the actual fuck

"While you go cause a big distraction," Ranboo said to Fundy, who held two spray cans in his hands, and several more strapped to his belt. "I'll go sneak in and absolutely maul the brains out of the guy."

"Please just say murder like every other person," Fundy said, long-sufferingly, although his excitement was still evident in the way he was practically vibrating in place.

"Nope," Ranboo shrugged. "Anyways, the lunch bell's gonna ring in 15 seconds, so be ready. Just, like, don't cause any permanent damage to anyone else except for Avargine. And spray paint the front desk staff first; they're absolute jerks. At least keep the violence away from the cleaning staff and the students as much as possible; it's midterms, and you know how the teachers get, and you know how us students get too. Oh, and-"

Luckily for Fundy, the bell rang, and he was spared from having to listen any more to Ranboo's ramblings. Without wasting any time, Ranboo started marking his way to Francis Avargine's office from the back of the school, while Fundy burst through from the front and proceeded to cause havoc.

He made sure to spray paint the entirety of the administration office first, skilfully knocking out the security guards and slipping through the hands of anyone who tried to catch him and force him down. He also made sure to take artistic liberties when it came to adding to the pre-existing paintings on the walls of the college.

"Holy... wow. How many of... those... did you spray paint around the school?"

"Sixty nine. I know, I took great care in making sure I hit the funny number."

"Mhm... I can see that..."

"...do you want to spray paint more? We have, like, 5 more minutes until the police come, and nobody's gonna stop us."

"I mean..."

"I'll even let you borrow my hoodie for this, so people won't recognise you- hey! Don't just snatch it like that!"

two trucks having hugs: murder success but the mafia is Angery TM at us

code ptide: can we pleas have murder electric boogalooo

two trucks having hugs: it is not a request we Are Having murder electric boogaloo

Crowfather: Sure, go feral

two trucks having hugs: THANK YOU DADZA

code ptide: BLESS DADZA FRIDGEFUCKER MINECRAFT

Crowfather: FOR THE LAST TIME-