[R] Sorry (Tommy & BBH)

(A/N: request by Sky_Faiyassu: Please do Tommy and Bad as brothers. uhhhhh okay then?? there isn't any 'reveal' in here aha but you can have this. lil shorter than usual but hhh)

"Thanks for coming to the stream everybody!" Bad said brightly, petting Rat with one hand as he moves his cursor with his other hand to end the stream. "Once again, thank you for all your donations, and I'll see you in the next stream!"

He thanked a few more donations before actually closing his stream. When he did so, he sighed softly, and shut down his laptop before standing up and flopping onto his bed with a groan. He loved his fans and his friends, he truly did, but sometimes the jokes and the memes were a little annoying.

He let out a small 'oof' as Rat hopped onto his chest, and laughed softly as he scratched his dog, while Rat nuzzled his chest.

"You alright, girl?" he asked affectionately. "It wasn't too rough on you?"

Bad was cut off by a knock on the door. Knowing who would be on the other side, he called out a, "Come in!"

Tommy peeked through the door, one hand holding a water bottle, and another clinging onto the doorframe. "Your stream's ended, right?" he whispered, probably in case his stream was still ongoing. Bad shook his head, and Tommy breathed out a sigh as he stepped into his room.

"Sorry for all the jokes today," he apologised, a stark and far cry from the persona he put on for his streams. "I know it makes you uncomfortable and all, and sure I do it for the laughs and stuff, but I'm, uh, sorry if I took it too far today."

Bad paused in scratching Rat, and hummed. Sure, he could admit that he was a little angry at Tommy for all the jokes he had made today, but in the end, he knew he couldn't stay mad for too long. His brother didn't mean it, and they would get over this in an hour or two.

"It's fine, Tommy. I know you mean well. Just don't make the 'telling me to say random words' as much again?" he asked, continuing petting Rat once she barked and rubbed against his hand.

"Alright," Tommy nodded. "Can I, uh, do you want me to tell Quackity?"

Bad made a non-committal hum, which Tommy took as a yes, because he immediately took out his phone and started typing something, probably in Discord to Quackity.

A loud and harsh bark, followed by a softer but no less eager one, startled Bad from the peaceful, trance-like state he had found himself in. He smiled as he saw Tommy yelp and snicker as Walter and Betty burst into their room.

"Betty!" Tommy laughed as Betty wagged her tail eagerly, while Walter walked over and hopped on Bad's bed. Luckily, he hadn't gone for a walk, so his paws were clean.

Rat let out a tiny growl at Walter, yipping as the latter ignored the former's noises and nuzzled her. Bad chuckled at the scene.

"Hey, Bad?" he looked up when he heard Tommy call his name.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go walk the dogs now," Tommy said. Upon hearing the word 'walk', both Walter and Ray hopped off and started wagging their tails at Tommy, who only chuckled and patted them on their heads. "Uh, Dad wanted me to tell you that he and Mum will be gone for a while, so you can choose what takeout you want to order today."

"Will do," Bad yawned, exhaustion hitting him hard as he laid back down on the bed. "You're a good kid, Tommy. Have fun."

"I will!" Tommy said. There was a pause in conversation, before he spoke up again, this time with a hint of mischief in his voice. "Bye bye, arse."

"Wh- language!"