[R] Pogchamp Actorboo (Ranboo-centric)

(A/N: request as a pic. actorboo pog?? i don't know what american hs or classes r like so any mistakes are. yes.)

Ranboo shifted in his seat nervously.

Right now, he was in drama class. He'd only just transferred recently, and while he had already made friends — Tommy and Tubbo were weird, but in a good way, and Fundy was a pretty good senior friend — he was still new, and based off experiences from his past schools, he knew what most teachers liked to do with new students: 'encourage' them to 'show of their skills'.

Now, to put it quite simply, Ranboo did not like being in front of crowds. Something about it all made his knees go weak, his body shudder, and him fumble for words. And what was drama all about? Acting in front of crowds.

So, no, Ranboo was not going to have a good time in this class.

The teacher — and wow, Ranboo had already forgotten his name — turned to him with a smile. "And, uh, Ranboo? Yes, how about you be Peter?"

Ranboo winced, but nodded anyways. He was not about to say no to a teacher, though the prospect of being casted as the main characters of the script was nerve wracking, to say in the least.

There were only about ten people in the class, as every other student were busy with their practices for the upcoming Sports Day. They would be performing the whole script; all 23 pages of it, and all with improvisation.

"Relax, Ranboo, you'll do okay!" Tubbo tried to cheer him up.

"I wish I'd gotten yours and Tommy's roles," Ranboo glanced at the scripts held in their hands enviously. "At least you two got background characters one and two."

"Which I shouldn't have," Tommy sniffed mockingly. "I am the biggest man; I should've gotten the main character, because I am cool."

Ranboo perked up. "So will you switch with me?"

"No," Tommy bluntly answered, sending Tubbo into a fit of giggles and made Ranboo slam his head onto the desk, uncaring of whoever might've been watching.

Ranboo was not a good memoriser. Why? Two words: memory problems.

Luckily, since the script as so long, the teacher had allowed everyone to bring their scripts along with them to the stage.

Ranboo was standing in his position nervously, glancing at Tubbo and Tommy every now and then. 'Nervous' didn't even begin to describe what he was feeling. His palms were sweaty, to the point where he wouldn't be surprised

And as if this class wasn't bad enough, the other students had returned early from their practices, so the teacher made the ten students that had been here from the beginning perform for them. So now, Ranboo was going to have to deal with sixteen pairs of eyes focusing on him.

'I have to make a good first impression,' he recited in his head, as the lights dimmed as the d-grade acting was about to start. 'I have to make a good first impression, otherwise they'll all laugh at me, and I'll get bullied, and I won't have any friends anymore, and I'll have to switch schools again, and-"

"Alright, everyone ready?" the teacher asked, and Ranboo reluctantly gave a 'yes'. "Great! Main character, whenever you're ready."

'I hate this,' Ranboo thought, before taking a deep breath, and began saying his first lines, eventually drifting into a trancelike state, simply letting his body move and act.

"Ranboo, Ranboo, holy shit!"

Ranboo blinked, and suddenly, he had an armful of Tubbo as the shorter laughed delightedly, while Tommy was standing a little further away, though he patted his back and shot him a grin and a thumbs up. They were still on the stage, and everyone's attention were on them. The teacher was furiously typing something in his computer, and the other students were all whispering about him.

"...his voice, hot damn..."

"...did you see the way he yelled out that prince line?"

"That was so cool, what the..."

"I thought he was just, like, a nerd, but that acting? Top tier, I'd say!"

"Uh," Ranboo managed, glancing around dazedly. "What?"

"Oh, right," Tubbo quickly led him off the stage, and when they were sat on their chairs again, he turned to him. "Holy shit, man, you never told us you were so good at acting!"

"That was great!" Tommy praised genuinely, which was a rarity in itself.

Ranboo glanced around as his two friends chatted about their... favourite parts of his acting? Apparently? He wasn't about to question it, though, so he simply relished in the praises with a pleased flush on his face.