[R] Crow Crumbs (Phil-centric)

(A/N: request as a pic. okay this is,,,, very late but here it finally is!
it's recommended to read the first part of this (titled as the requester's name) for a better understanding for what's going on :3)

Transported to Hardcore
For a group of people used to being able to act as recklessly as they wanted without any sort of repercussion, Hardcore was like a different kind of hell to them. Most of all, to the rest of them who were not so reckless, since they were constantly  suffering due to worrying over those who were reckless.

Other than that, while some of the experts on inter-server travel tried to find a solution to this and get them all back to the Dream SMP, the rest of them grew accustomed to living in Phil's solo Hardcore world. New buildings were built, and Phil had took it upon himself to tell them what they could or could not do, especially when it came to some of the systems he had set up in place.

It was... nice, in a way; this was a different sort of serenity that he enjoyed. Phil had the chance to start flying around on an elytra again, and had spent the first few days practically doing nothing but that. He re-explored some of his buildings and places, even letting some of the others tag along with him.

He enjoyed showing off his creations to the others, too. His Endlantis and his Nether project were two of the places he'd been particularly eager to show. After the initial excitement, Phil had continued working on some of his projects, while the others busied themselves with their own activities. Still, whenever he wasn't working on his own projects, he was hanging out with his family, or a few close friends.

It was nice. This was nice.

Comforts for Dad
"Uh, Phil?"

Drowsily, Phil pulled himself into awareness. He was still lying on the nest of pillows he'd made, with Tommy and Tubbo tucked to each of his sides, Techno curled somewhere above him, and Wilbur lying to the side of Tommy, though squeezing Phil's hand. The person who'd spoken was Ranboo, standing at the doorway awkwardly, and holding a container of something in his hands.

"Yeah?" he asked groggily, carefully moving to not wake up any of the boys sleeping around him. "What brings you here?"

Ranboo swallowed a little nervously, even as he stepped in further. "Uh, me and Niki were worried about you. So we baked a few cupcakes for you and everyone else."

Phil blinked, as something warm settled in his heart. He knew other people cared for him, of course, but still... it was nice to have confirmation of that.

"Thank you, Ranboo," he said sincerely. "Tell Niki that I say thank you to her as well."

New Wings
While he wasn't able to fly as far as he would've been able to before everything, Phil still enjoyed circling the area around his house.

He let his hands brush against the clouds that he flew by, the wet sensation a delight to him. He let himself soar high, before falling at a rapid pace, before turning himself and shooting back upwards, a laugh escaping his mouth as his eyes crinkled.

Like this, the temptation to just fly a little further tugged on him. But Phil knew his limits, and he wasn't keen on ruining his new pair of wings like he had done to his previous pair. So, when his wings felt a little sore, and the moon was more than halfway across the sky, he shot back down, and landed on his feet on the snowy ground just a few steps away from his house, where Techno waited at the steps, a small and soft smile on his face.

"Had a fun time?" the piglin drawled, as Phil shook his wings and made his way back, ready to sleep.

"I always do," Phil replied easily.

Preening
After the little panic Ranboo had over Phil's feathers falling out, his hands quickly returned to preening Phil's wings.

Ranboo was gentle about it, far more than he had been earlier, which... did make things go by slower than they would've, but Phil didn't mind it. It was rather calming, actually, and almost lulled him to sleep several times, if he didn't know that falling asleep would've made Ranboo panic even more if he thought that he'd done something wrong by Phil falling asleep due to his ministrations.

Soft croons escaped him as Ranboo moved to the primary feathers, his hands' movements tentative and far too gentle. He'd done a pretty good job on his wings for being a beginner, and although Techno would probably still teach him little tips and tricks when it came to preening his wings, Phil had no doubt that if Ranboo ever made a friend with wings, he'd be able to preen them properly.

Ballroom Dancing

Phil let the music sweep him away, muscle memory helping him not make a fool of himself as he danced with his wife, music framing their dance.

He'd almost forgotten how much he adored doing this simple thing with Kristen, until he'd gotten a chance to do so again. The lighting made her look so beautiful, and Phil's breath had caught when he first had a good look at her.

He wasn't sure when he'd even be able to do this with her again, but that was fine. Even if it was only for this one night, this one moment, it was fine; Phil would always cherish the moments he was able to share with his wife, no matter how short.

But even so, as Kristen leaned her head on his shoulder, he wished that she could be allowed in more.