[R] Get Stickbugged LOL (Dream & Tommy)

(A/N: request as a pic. i... have no words (not negatively) also i misread the thing and thought you meant a hybrid instead of... so yeah
also, quick reiteration: requests have been closed for a few days now. all requests sent now will be ignored, no matter its contents.)

Ever since Tommy had gotten hit by an unknown splash potion, the lives of the residents in the Dream SMP had been... well.

There really were no words to describe it properly. Frankly, Dream was pretty sure that the only person fully happy with this whole mess was Tommy himself.

In fact, he seemed to have decided to use it at any possible moment, whenever he could, and it was frustrating.

At first, it was funny. Tommy had become so small, and it was almost laughably easy to trample him. Not so laughable when he started using it against them in the war, stealing their supplies quickly and quietly — seriously, how the hell can a practical child the size of a tiny bug be able to carry so much and evade all of their focused attacks?! — as well as causing a general nuisance whenever he could.

Dream may have started this war because he got too angry one day, and he wasn't exactly trying his best to get all of this to end, but really, did he deserve this?

Did anyone deserve this?

...probably Wilbur, actually. The damned bastard of a general.

Dream did pity the L'manchildburg people, just a little bit. After all, they had to deal with Tommy's shenanigans all day and night, and as he was one of — if not their best — fighter, they couldn't exactly get rid of him. And everyone knew it was all day and night, because it was always heard.

Seriously, what was even in that potion to begin with?! Was it made specifically to cause havoc and eternal annoyance to everyone around? Even those who weren't involved? Even those who didn't deserve it?!

His friends kept saying he was being dramatic, but he wasn't. That potion — and Tommy, by unwanted extension — had become the bane of everyone's existence, in only the span of a measly few weeks, and frankly, Dream was tired.

The worst part? Tommy didn't even do it on purpose most of the time! Sure, they knew one of the 'permanent triggers', which was Tommy finger-gunning, but most of the time, the potion activated at random intervals, for a random amount of time! Not more than half an hour, as far as everyone had seen, but even still, that was a long time! That was too long!

So, one day, in desperation of getting it to stop, Dream went up to Wilbur, and bargained for a duel.

Him versus Tommy. Whoever got shot first would win the duel, and the war in general.

Wilbur agreed, after talking it through with his country. He had looked so tired, with eye bags under his eyes, that Dream was half tempted to offer him some sort of calming potion.

Finally, the day had come. Dream and Tommy stood, facing opposite of each other, bows clutched tightly in their hands.

As Wilbur started counting down, Dream's anxiety spiked. His palms grew sweatier, but he forced himself to look calm, and keep walking.

He had to win this duel. He had to win it, and then he could officially keep himself away from Tommy. Or just isolate Tommy in general... maybe that was a better idea?

When Wilbur's countdown hit 10, Dream whirled around, firing an arrow just as an arrow flew his way, and despite the rules, he moved to the side, ducking the shot. So did Tommy.

Then, just as he was readying to shoot another shot, Tommy dropped his bow.

Tommy met his eyes, dead-on. Dream felt a spike of fear in his heart. Then, with a slowly spreading smile, he lifted up his fingers.

At that moment, everyone knew what he was about to do.

"No!" Dream yelled, lunging, as did several others, but it was too late.

Tommy made finger gun motions, and immediately, the damned, cursed music started.

"Get stickbugged, hah!" Tommy cackled, as he started shrinking, antennas sprouting from his hair and his form in general becoming thinner. Behind him, a glyph of that stupid 'stickbug' appeared, dancing in tune to that damned music.

Dream let out a cry of frustration, and lunged. Or, well, tried to, but George — somehow — held him back.

"You can't," George said.

"Even if it's Tommy?" Dream asked.

George hesitated, but in the end, answered, "Even if it's Tommy."

"Even if his... thing is fucking bullshit?"

"Even if his thing is fucking bullshit, yes."

"Even if he's-"

"You can't just kill Tommy for anything to do with his stickbug thing in general, Dream," Punz sighed. This was not the first time they had to have this conversation with the endlessly frustrated man.

The stickbug music continued. Forget this; Dream was going to disappear from society.