[R] Derailed Potions and Plans (Tommy & Tubbo & Ranboo)

(A/N: request as a pic. if you want me to do the second too feel free to shoot me another request! anyways i suggest you go read that chapter first so that you can understand this one better :3)

Yeah, sure, Tommy knew Phil and Techno had told him to tell Tubbo and Ranboo instead of hiding it when he went over to their newly built mansion for a tour. Sure, he knew he should've given a better explanation, maybe soothed them into it or something.

That did not mean that he wanted to do it. He wasn't sure if his family knew exactly how embarrassing and bad for everyone it would be if he explained everything. On his way to their mansion, he had played out several outcomes in his head, and all of them made his ears feel hot and his face to turn bright red.

So no, Tommy was not having a good day, or a good time, or even feeling good in general. Still, he had to seem like he was okay and normal, and so off to the mansion he had went.

But apparently, he had been stupid enough to not account for the fact that his... new things were actually pretty noticeable. And visible. Especially when it came to one person who had known him for a very, very long time, and another who was perspective as fuck, even if he never seemed to remember anything.

As he faced his best friends, who were both blushing slightly, Tommy came to the conclusion that he was very grateful for Ghostbur, because unlike his two other useless and stupid family members, Ghostbur had actually given him a sweater to cover himself with, just in case. And, well, he was pretty sure this was one of those cases.

"What the fuck."

"Not in front of Michael, Tubbo," Ranboo said distractedly, despite the fact that Michael wasn't even anywhere here, although he sounded just as shocked as his husband.

Tommy crossed his arms, scowling, and his scowl deepened when he realised that he couldn't, now, because it pushed a certain part of him higher, and made practically everyone uncomfortable.

It didn't help that both Tubbo and Ranboo seemed insistent on looking everywhere but at him. And, yeah, Tommy kind of got it; sure, he looked way different than before, but at least he got to cut his long hair back to its usual length, and his... upper things weren't that big! In fact, with the sweater he had decided to quickly put on after seeing his friends' reactions, they were pretty much unnoticeable!

And sure, maybe his voice sounded a little higher than normal, but if he screamed loud enough, nobody would bother paying attention that much. So really, he was fine! There was nothing to worry about!

"Uh," Tubbo coughed. "How did- how did you get yourself into, uh..."

"Don't me like a fuckin' coward, Tubbo," Tommy growled, though his words didn't work that much, seeing as his usual Manly Growl didn't work as well when his voice wasn't as deep as before. He spotted Ranboo's lips twitching upwards, and resisted the urge to throw a random thing at him.

"Okay, okay, fine," Tubbo glanced back at him. "But you never answered my question."

"Look, it was just a fuckin' potion being a- a bitch, that's all," Tommy grumbled, his hands twitching. "I was trying to make an invisibility potion, and I failed. That's all. Nothing more to it."

"Is it, uh, permanent?"

"Ran-boob, I think I'd be panicking more if it was permanent, you fucking moron."

"Tommy."

"Sorry, I guess," Tommy rolled his eyes. Though, upon noticing the hurt expression on Ranboo's face, sighed. He marched up to him and shoved a flower at him. "Have this, idiot."

"Oh! Um, thanks!"

"Shut up, boob boy," Tommy rolled his eyes. "But no, it's not permanent. Phil said it'd probably run out in a few hours, or maybe a few days. Not more than three days, though, and thank Prime for that."

"Oh, okay," Tubbo blinked, looking far more relaxed now. "So... you're okay, right?"

"Define 'okay'," Tommy replied dryly. Tubbo snorted, and stepped forward to sling an arm over his neck, making him yelp.

"Well, you're acting like normal, so it'd assume that's a yes," Tubbo teased, and involuntarily, Tommy grinned back.

Things fell into somewhat of normalcy after that. Sure, they had to account for the small changes of his body, and he couldn't cross his arms on his chest like he wanted to sometimes, but he got to see the mansion, and he got to play with Michael again, so really, the day had gone better than he'd thought it would.

It was nice.