[R] A Snapping Point (Tommy & Dream & DreamXD)

(A/N: request as a pic. I,,, didn't really follow the prompt here, sorry! But hey, you get bamf tommy,,,)

His father used to tell him about a certain type of madness; the kind that comes out in high-stress situations, where someone has nothing to lose. He called it 'ferality'.

"It's a dangerous sort of madness," Tommy had been told. "Because when someone has nothing to lose, when they 'snap'... there's almost nothing that can stop them from getting what they want."

"What does it feel to feel like... like that?"

"I wouldn't know, I haven't felt it before," his father had chuckled. "But if I had to gather a guess, it would be like how we feel rage and anger, but dialled up to the max, and added with desperation. At least, that's what I think."

At that time, six year old Theseus Craft had soaked all of that up like a sponge, fully believing in what his father said.

Now, at sixteen years old, Tommy Innit clenches his fist around a gleaming white sword, and knows that his father couldn't have understood anything about 'ferality'.

Nobody would've been able to understand the kind of cool indifference that's mixed with sparking rage. Tommy feels a myriad of emotions, the most prominent being anger, because how dare Dream try to manipulate him and his friends? How dare he string them around like puppets, as if they are nothing but chess pieces? His anger builds up steadily in him, and his grip on his sword tightens.

Or maybe that's just the effect of having a god riding in his body.

"Dream will come by any second now," Exdee tells him in his mind, their voice sounding both low and high at the same time. "And when he comes, you need to charge at him with this sword, and put your fighting skills to use."

"I know," Tommy says out loud, spinning the sword around. He feels exhilarated, drunk on adrenaline even though the fight hasn't even started yet. It's exciting. "I won't lose."

Exdee laughs. "I know you won't. Now shush, I believe he should be exiting the portal... now."

As if on cue, Dream steps out of the portal. His eyes widen when they land on him, but Tommy doesn't give him anymore time to process the situation before he lunges at him, baring his teeth with a snarl.

From then on, it's a blur of swords clashing and simple martial arts. Dream is good at fighting, that much is obvious, but Tommy has been taught by some of the best, and with a powerful sword, the added strength and the boost in all of his senses from a god?

Dream never stood a chance.

[CANON] Dream was slain by TommyInnitXD.

Technoblade almost spits out his coffee when he sees the new message in his communicator.

Half of it is because of the fact that somehow, Tommy had managed to kill Dream. The other half of it is because he recognises the two extra letters that are behind Tommy's original name.

It's a little known fact that he hadn't always been Technoblade. No, before, he had just been Techno Craft, named after a sleepless night by his father. It was only after he had been chosen by the Blood God that his name had changed to Technoblade.

He knows the name of a god-chosen. And he knows exactly what god has gotten to his youngest brother.

End, he should've kept a closer eye on Tommy. Maybe then, Exdee wouldn't have chosen him.

He gets up from his seat to look for Phil, but it's apparent that he doesn't need to anymore, because his father comes crashing downstairs in a flurry of black feathers.

"You saw the message too, right?" Phil asks him, and Techno nods curtly. "Great, now let's go look for Tommy. End knows what would happen if we don't get to him fast enough..."

Both he and his father know what happens to god-chosens who aren't found fast enough. The white streaks through Phil's feathers and how Techno's chat is always loud is enough of a warning for them to be careful.

Every god has their quirks. The Blood God's quirk is to give voices to his chosen ones, as a misguided attempt to give them caution. Oneza's quirk is to give her chosen ones extra limbs, to give them an advantage over normal players. Exdee's quirk is to make their chosen ones overpowered, but at the cost of their emotions and clear-thinking.

They have to get to Tommy, and they have to get to him quick.