[R] A Quick Return (Skeppy & Bad)

(A/N: request as a pic. i wanted to make this serious, but it's skeppy, so... enjoy :3!
also yes 2ft tall skepster w/ 9ft tall bbh canon here)

Skeppy had been having a great day before these weird cultists-kidnappers had, well, kidnapped him.

They didn't even have the decency to keep him in somewhere good! No, they just had to slam a glass box over his form, imbue it with magic — which Skeppy didn't even know they could still do — and set him on an altar like he was another piece of the many riches and jewels that surrounded his box.

It was humiliating, and Skeppy did not like this one bit.

Skeppy scowled, kicking the box again. A disadvantage of being as small as he was included the fact that he couldn't just punch his way out of here, or even have the force to kick the box over and scamper away. Instead, he was forced to sit grumpily and watch his kidnappers move around.

Eventually, and a little surprisingly, Bad arrived. Skeppy felt something relax in him at the sight of his friend, panting as he stood in front of his kidnappers, looking very much like he was going to tear into them and rip them into pieces any second now.

Which, honestly, wasn't a bad thought. It would be kind of cool to see.

Then, the kidnappers started waving their hands around and gesturing, and Skeppy strained his ears to listen to what they were saying.

From the looks of it, it seemed like they were trying to... offer to take him off of Bad's hands? Which was insulting, because Skeppy was sentient and he could kick their asses easily! As soon as he got out of the box, that was.

Skeppy couldn't really hear them properly, because these assholes had the nerve to trap him in a glass box, muffling all the sounds that came through. It didn't help that they were more than a few feet away from his cage, too.

Still, at least he could watch Bad's expression go from disbelief, to shock, to even a brief moment of fear that Skeppy didn't like to see, to confusion, and then-

"So you dare to do this?" Bad's voice, when he spoke those words, were surprisingly clear, which meant that he must've practically yelled them. Skeppy's kidnappers stumbled back, and Bad started advancing, his hand reaching to his belt and whipping out a sword from- well, it was definitely from somewhere.

"Fine, I'll show you why I was called the Saint of Games," Bad laughed loudly and dangerously, and it made Skeppy shiver, despite the rage in his words not being directed at him.

And- what? Saint of Games? What?

There was no more time to ponder on that, though, because one moment Bad was standing still, and the next, he shot forward, and struck.

And then BadBoyHalo, the same BadBoyHalo who cried every time he accidentally crushed an ant, who never curses and preferred to build over fighting, who was apparently the Saint of Games-

That very same Bad was mercilessly slaughtering Skeppy's kidnappers in front of him, moving around with graceful agility, swinging his sword with enough strength that it sent his kidnappers slamming into the walls, leaving a web of cracks from the force. That very same Bad was fighting in a way that Skeppy had never seen him fight before, exuding power in a way that he'd never even imagined Bad to have.

...fuck. It was kind of hot.

"Are you okay?" Bad asked worriedly, letting the sword drop to the floor in favour of rushing towards Skeppy. The sight of him still trapped in that magical glass cage sent him into a fury at the people who dared to assume that they could get him to just let go of Skeppy, but he forced it down to quickly undo the magic on the cage, before lifting it up and throwing away, leaving Skeppy free.

Skeppy who, strangely, didn't seem all that concerned about what he'd just seen. Instead, he huffed, and lifted up his arms.

"Finally," he complained. "That took forever!"

"Hey!" Bad responded instinctively, a smile spreading across his face. "I did my best!"

"Yeah, yeah. Can we go back now?" Skeppy whined.

Bad huffed, fond and relieved, and held out his palms for Skeppy to hop onto, before slowly lifting them, and letting Skeppy climb onto his shoulder to sit there, content and safe.

"Please don't tell anyone," Bad said, as they walked out of the carnage. Someone else could deal with the clean up later, if nature didn't fossilise them first.

Skeppy only scoffed at that plead. "Obviously," Skeppy rolled his eyes. "Why would I ever sell you out like that? You're my friend."

Bad laughed, even as his shoulders relaxed.

Yeah, he wouldn't trade Skeppy for anything in the world.