Monopoly (SBI)

(A/N: bit of a special chapter today! you'll find out tomorrow why :3)

A few months after the first SBI "Monopoly" Stream — set in quotation marks, because really, there was barely any Monopoly played, and that was just being generous to say that it was even played at all — the Sleepy Bois decided to try again! This time, however, only Wilbur would be streaming, as Tommy's computer had some technical issues, Phil's set-up had mysteriously stopped working and needed to be fixed, and Techno was, well, Techno.

And, as expected and with all 4/4 SBI streams, it was chaotic as fuck.

"How do you keep landing on railroads?" Wilbur cried exasperatedly, as Techno bought yet another railroad. His third one, actually.

"I'm just good at the game," Techno responded, a hint of smugness in his tone. "I have researched how the RNG in this game works, and combining it with my obviously superior intellect and epic gaming skills, I-"

"Alright, alright," Wilbur laughed lightly, rolling his dice when it was his turn. After him, it would be Tommy's turn, and he hoped he could roll further than the younger and claim the first green.

"I can't tell if you're joking or not," Phil snorted, chuckling lightly.

Even the chat was expressing their different opinions, because while it would sound hard to believe and far-fetched from anyone else, this was Technoblade. The number one potato farmer in Skyblock. The man who copied all of the potential builds available for Build Battle and memorised them. Despite Techno's joking tone, it wasn't that hard to believe that the man would've actually done that.

Techno only gave a light hum and said no more.

"Please," Techno dramatically said, just to go along with the joke that he and Tommy had spun over the course of the past few minutes. "I am emotionally attached to this street."

"Well you shouldn't have been," Tommy gravely responded, before buying said street.

Wilbur banged his palms on his table and laughed, loud and vibrant.

"Phil's in jail!" Wilbur crowed, while the distant sound of Phil's laughter continued in the background, as the screen showed flashing lights of red and blue, pointed at Phil's little avatar. Then, the screen changed to show a cage falling around Phil's avatar.

"For the crime of being old," Tommy joined in, and set Phil off to another bout of laughter.

Even the chat was spamming "LMAO"s and "LOL"s and other emojis to express their emotions.

"Dadza in jail, what will he do?" Wilbur questioned.

"Commit more crimes!" Tommy answered, and burst into laughter.

"AHA!" Wilbur cried triumphantly, as he finally bought the last dark blue, completing his set of having an entire side of the board all to himself. "I HAVE CONQUERED THE EASTERN SIDE OF- OF MONOPOLY...A!"

"Fuck off, man," Tommy groaned, having been forced to mortgage his own dark blue previously to pay for one of Phil's hotels that he had landed on.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sweet sound of victory!"

It was the final battle.

Compared to his good luck in the earlier stages of the game, Techno had eventually gone bankrupt, and was now merely a commentator and a spectator. A few minutes ago, Phil had mistakenly hit the 'bankrupt' button on accident, which would surely be turned into a meme by the next hour or so. Now, the battle was between TommyInnit and WilburSoot.

Now, Wilbur rested on a Chance space. He'd have to roll either a three, a seven, or nine and beyond in order to pass the treacherous and dangerous journey that was going through Tommy's rows of houses. Which, considering his track record of rolling low and even numbers, was looking to be bad for him.

"Any last words?" Tommy asked him cockily.

Wilbur smiled sharply. "I should be saying that to you."

Then, between one breath and the other, he pressed the key to roll the dice.

The chat waited with bated breath to see who would come out as the victor in this. Would Wilbur's bad luck prevail, or would he make it out alive and not bankrupt?

Then, as the dice rolled, the screen suddenly froze.

"Wait," Wilbur whispered. "Wait, my router-"

Tommy burst into loud cackles. "No way!"

"-your firewall has blocked access to this server-"

Soon, the call descended into madness and laughter. And the kicker of the evening?

Just as the laughter died off, WilburSoot's stream went black.

It had ended.

A few minutes after, Wilbur posted a tweet to his Twitter: "My computer died."

In the end, the SBI Monopoly Stream 2.0 ended as expected: chaotically.