Dream Gets Absolutely Destroyed (C!Dream & CC!Dream)

(A/N: this isn't the full version!! just a long part of it ig?? anyways mhhh have this)

Normally, when people get transported to a new world, their first instinct would be to freak out and panic. Faint, maybe. Or, if they were particularly socially confident, go around and ask for help. Maybe even look around for any clues as to how they got into a position like this.

When Dream got transported into his own roleplay server after doing a chill stream, the first thing he did was look around. The first thing he saw, though, was his own character's mask, staring right back at him.

"Oh," he said. "Oh. This is bad."

Ignoring his character's attempts to form a conversation with him, he looked around. He could feel his whole body tingling with a weird but powerful feeling. And it seemed like he was in the middle of Doomsday, because when he looked up, he could see the obsidian chessboard floating above.

Well, fuck. This wasn't good.

Feeling compelled to, his hand made a downwards motion, and Dream's eyes widened at his inventory... that was only available in Creative mode.

He spent a few more time figuring out how things worked, and eventually learned to use the chat, open his inventory and take things out of it, and text.

He quickly tapped out of the menu by swiping upwards.

"Fuck," he said eloquently.

"Are you done yet?" his character asked him, boredom evident in his voice as he crossed his arms, though his voice also sounded rather curious and eager. "I think I'd be correct in saying that you are me, so who exactly are you?"

Dream stared at his character's mask. He looked around again, and his gaze paused on Tommy and Tubbo, both of whom looked so scarred and tired and scared. He then spotted Ranboo, looking uncertain, holding himself in a way as if expecting himself to be hurt. He spotted Niki and Jack, huddled in a corner, anger and exhaustion on their faces. He saw Fundy and Quackity, leaning on each other, watching him with wary eyes. He then turned back to character Dream.

Oh. He knew what he needed to do.

He cracked his fist.

The second thing he did was punch his character in the face.

Hard.

In fact, hard enough to make the mask crack.

Guess all that karate training when he was younger wasn't useless after all.

"What the fuck?!" his character — and he should probably give evil him a name; Nightmare would probably fit — yelled, brandishing a sword and swinging it at him. Obviously, it didn't work, because Dream was in creative mode. "What the hell?! I'm you!"

"Wrong," he shrugged. "You're my character. And since you're my character, who I roleplay as, who I planned out myself... I know everything that you want to do, and everything that you're planning to do."

Nightmare still looked confused, but Dream would not let him get anymore words in. He loathed child abusers, he specifically made his own character unlikeable to even himself, so he really didn't have much qualms about killing his character. Or was it technically himself? Whatever.

"I don't condone abuse or manipulation, you piece of shit," Dream not-so-nicely informed him, before going doing '/kill Dream'. He half-expected himself to be killed too, but to his relieved surprise, only Nightmare's body slanted to the side and turned red, before going up in a poof of smoke, leaving his items in a pile on the floor.

When he looked up, he saw that his 'username' was his real name, with an underscore separating the two parts. Huh.

With a frown, he did a few commands and got out a few blocks, and within moments, he had Nightmare trapped in a bedrock box and in adventure mode. He wasn't completely cruel, not like his character; he made sure to have a pretty big space for him, and there were windows and basic necessities.

"I'm going to come back to you in a while," he told him, just before he placed the last piece of glass. The cracked mask stared back at him emotionlessly, and he shivered, but continued on. "In the meantime, why don't you stay here for a while?"

And with that, he sealed up the box fully. He sighed, and turned to face everyone at large.

"You guys..." Dream looked at Tommy and Tubbo again, and oh fuck, he was one of the people who planned out the whole plot. Before, he treated it as nothing but roleplay, because that was what it was, but now? Now, when they were so real?

Gods, he felt so horrible.

"You guys settle your things," Dream said after realising he had trailed off. "If- if you need any healing potions or whatever, send me a text. Meanwhile, I'll... I'll be with you guys soon. Just give me a- give me a few minutes, actually."

He started flying away immediately after his words. Thoughts ran through his mind as he flew further and further away from the main area, eventually sitting down under a large half-arc of stone, another wacky piece of Minecraft's generation.

"Fuck," Dream breathed out shakily, running a hand through his messy hair. "Fuck."

Oh, he was screwed. Horribly, terribly screwed. In many, many different ways.

He had to fix this somehow.