[R] Deception Level 1 (Dream Team & Tommy)

(A/N: request as a pic. hhh uh have half siblings primeboys i guess?
also if you meant dteam w/ bbh then I'm so sorry but he's not in here aha-)

"So this is it," George commented, stepping out of the taxi, as Sapnap tipped the driver before getting out and shutting the door.

"It's pretty big," Sapnap added, and they grinned at each other.

After almost half a year of meticulous planning, the Dream Team had finally been able to meet up. It was decided that they would all travel to Dream's house, since Sapnap's residence was too small, it wouldn't exactly make much sense for two to travel to one's country instead of vice versa, and because they wanted to keep Dream's anonymity as much as they could.

So that led to where they were now: standing in front of Dream's larger-than-they'd-thought house.

"You wanna go first?"

"Sure," George shrugged, walking up to the door. They had already messaged Dream, so he should be expecting them already. He knocked twice on the door, and after a few seconds, it swung open.

There was a difference between seeing someone's face over a call, and actually seeing them in real life. George didn't think he could describe the happiness that burst inside him at the sight of Dream's face. They had planned this for so long, and even now, George still couldn't believe he was getting the chance to meet his friends in real life.

"Dream!" Sapnap greeted cheerfully, a bright smile on his face. "Hello!"

"Hey! I wasn't expecting you so early!" Dream sounded a little more nervous than he should be, but George brushed it off as nerves from meeting them in person for the first time. Not that he could blame him; he was feeling pretty nervous too.

"We literally texted you how many minutes away we were," Sapnap teased lightly, and Dream laughed, a little awkwardly.

"Right," he said, glancing to the side before looking back at them. "Uh... come in!"

The door swung wider as Dream stepped back.

George immediately noticed a boy tucked to Dream's side, with a green hoodie — one of Dream's merchandise, actually — and long brown sweats. In fact, the boy almost looked like he was cosplaying Dream's Minecraft character.

"Oh," he heard Sapnap say softly. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah," Dream winced slightly. "This is- this is my younger brother! He's staying with me for today because of a late change in his... summer camp schedule. It's been delayed due to an increase in cases, so- uh, yeah."

"Oh, well hi," George offered a smile to the boy. He blinked when the boy pushed himself closer to Dream's side, not lifting his head from where it was pointed towards the ground.

"He's a bit shy," Dream explained, ushering them in. George glanced around Dream's house's living room while his friend continued talking. The living room was modestly big, and it looked comfortable.

The boy sat down next to Dream on the couch, but George still couldn't see his face properly.

"Like I said, he's a bit shy," Dream laughed. "Doesn't like revealing his face and all."

"What, is he actually TommyInnit?" George joked. It was a careless remark thrown to the wind, a simple joke that wasn't offensive or harmful.

But Dream and the boy stiffened, and George watched in concern as the boy and Dream seemed to communicate with each other through their eyes. He winced as Sapnap's elbow jabbed his side, his younger friend staring at him with a small frown — which George took offence at, it wasn't like he'd said anything bad. Unless the boy wasn't a fan of Tommy, in which case... honestly, George had never known someone who hated Tommy, but there was always a first time for everything.

Eventually, the boy sighed very loudly, and his sigh sounded vaguely familiar.

"I told you they would believe it, asshole," the boy at Dream's side grumbled, and with a jolt, George realised that his playful remark was, in fact, true.

"Tommy?!" he and Sapnap exclaimed at the same time. Dream chuckled awkwardly as Tommy huffed, looking up.

"Obviously," he said, matter-of-factly. "Why are you shocked — you were literally the one who called us out!"

"I was making a joke!" George defended himself. "I didn't think it was actually true!"

"So technically, Tommy revealed it by revealing himself immediately instead of playing along," Dream mumbled, as Tommy groaned.

"Whatever, at least I wasn't the one who came up with that stupid excuse," Tommy scoffed.

As the two brothers — brothers! — bickered, George and Sapnap shared a look.

'What the fuck?'