[R] Silly Little Fun (SBI)

(A/N: request as a pic. they just be chilling n havin fun :D)

Because of the surprising and explosive popularity that season one of the Dream SMP had garnered, especially after the open ending with Phil and Wilbur, the cast had decided to film a second season, this time with more characters.

They had to plan out a more thorough and clean plot, as well as come up with a way to entice new people into their show while keeping their current viewers entertained. For now, they were filming the scenes that would be in the series; one of them, the one being filmed right now, being a scene where Dream discovered George's burnt house, and was confronting his 'group' about it.

Normally, things would be smoother and easier, as all of them were, while not professional, experienced actors who'd revised their lines multiple times. In fact, they had recorded several good games already, and those could've been used were it not for one reason: the Sleepy Boys.

The Sleepy Boys — which consisted of Phil, Techno, Wilbur and Tommy — were a rising band who, one by one, had decided to join in on Dream's YouTube roleplay on a whim, and the fame they had gathered from the roleplay as well as their good quality of music was enough to propel their songs and themselves into international fame. They were professional, they were good, and they got the views.

Right now, though? They were being annoying.

Though, if you asked them, they were simply having fun.

"Road work ahead? Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does!" Phil yelled, surprisingly enthusiastically, and clapped his hands to pass his turn on to another player.

A beat. "I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me," Techno said in a voice akin to his character's, making the other three chuckle, and clapped his hands.

"What's up, I'm Jared, I'm nineteen, and I never learned how to fuckin' read!" Wilbur crowed out almost immediately, and clapped his hands.

"Look at all those chickens!" Tommy laughed, deliberately pointing at the group that was currently filming, and those nearby who overheard laughed. He clapped his hands, and another round started.

The Sleepy Boys were playing 'Quote That Vine'. Basically, they had to say quotes from vines, and if someone paused long enough, or they repeated a quote that had already been said, they were out. So far, they had played multiple games of it, and last game, Phil had won.

They were having fun. The actors being filmed were annoyed and delighted in equal measures.

"Can you please be quieter," Dream sighed exhaustedly. He had to admit, seeing them playing and being so carefree was helping him take his mind off the serious scene he had had to film with Tommy half an hour prior, and it certainly helped in loosening up some of the actors, but he would never thank them for that sort of thing; he had a reputation to maintain, after all. "Or you guys can leave the room, goddamnit."

They tried. They really did try to keep quiet. But somehow, inevitably, within a few minutes, their voices were back to their previous volume. It took a shout from a crew member to remember that, oh yeah, they were filming.

"Should we move to another room?" Tommy suggested. "Don't want Dream to throw a hissy fit, after all."

"Sure, why not," Techno shrugged, before proceeding to pick Tommy up like a ragdoll and sprint out the room as the younger screamed and punched his back, leaving the people who had witnessed this snickering and chuckling.

Phil chuckled, and patted Wilbur's arm. "Well I guess we should go join them, huh?"

Wilbur nodded, and they headed for the door together, when Wilbur froze just before they opened the door.

"Wait-wait-wait," Wilbur whispered. "'M gonna do one last thing."

He turned around, took a deep breath under Phil's curious gaze, and screamed.

"Suck it, green bitch!" Wilbur swore loudly, fully aware that they had started filming. He ran through the door, where Tommy and Techno had calmed down, and were smiling brightly.

"Calm your nips, Wilbur!" Dream shouted back, his voice distant but loud, and all four of them broke down giggling.