[R] Happy Sunn's 4 (Tommy-centric)

(A/N: request as a pic. I'm just gonna compile all of this into one so yeah that's why the title is that. if there's anything offensive with this please lmk ok thank you)

One - Toddler Tommy
"Come on, Toms," Wilbur smiled at Tommy, who gave him back a sweet, gummy smile. "Say my name. Wil-bur."

"Are you still on that?" Techno scoffed, looking down at the two on the floor, though his gaze softened when they landed on Tommy, who smiled brightly at him. "There's only a small chance that he'll say your name first, you know?"

"A chance is still a chance," Wilbur replied stubbornly, crossing his arms. "Besides, at least it has a better chance than Tommy saying your name first. It's three syllables, for Admin's sake!"

While his brothers argued about whose name would Tommy most likely say first, Tommy curiously glanced around the room, and spotted a bee flying outside of a window. The bee reminded him of his biggest best friend in the whole wide world, and he wanted to go see Tubbo, so he clapped his hands and shouted.

"Tub! Tub-oh!"

Two - Acrobat Tommy
"I don't think I've ever seen someone so miserable before," Tommy playfully taunted Wilbur, who was laid on the ground on his back, and groaning.

"Shut the fuck up, you child," Wilbur hissed, though he sounded more exhausted than angry. "You had training for like, what? Five years? Give me a break."

"It's okay, I know you're old," Tommy laughed. "Purpled, Ranboo, Tubbo, how are you guys doing?"

"I hope you slip and die on a banana peel!" Purpled yelled back at him. He was clearly struggling to hold onto the bars, flailing his legs. Besides him, Ranboo was already sitting on the floor, and Tubbo was panting and crouching, while looking at all the other instruments around in mild curiosity.

Tommy cackled. "One more minute, Purpled, and you'll get to half my average time!"

"I hope you embarrass yourself like you did in your one million special again, you fucker!"

Eventually, the timer buzzed, and Purpled let go of the beam, falling onto the soft ground with a groan, not even bothering to sit up properly. Tommy was glad he rented out a private room for them, otherwise a picture of him would be everywhere.

"Right, Ranboo, Tubbo, I think you guys should try out the silks," Tommy smiled. "That is, unless you want to leave that mark on your checklist unchecked, like a pussy...?"

"I hate you so much, Tommy-Innit," Tubbo sighed, and Tommy only started laughing.

Three - Feminine Tommy
"It looks good on you, Tommy!" Tubbo told him with a bright smile, and Tommy relaxed slightly.

"Thanks," he mumbled, twisting his hands in his black skirt. "Uh, I kind of... forgot that you guys were coming over, um, today. But like, come in I guess?"

"Are your parents not home?" Techno asked, stepping inside as Tommy shut the door behind them. Tommy shook his head.

"Nah. They went out for some work-related thing," he responded. He could tell that they had questions about his attire, but he really didn't want to answer them right now. "Uh, I guess I should show you my room? Follow me."

"Is today a special occasion?" Phil inquired as he led them to his room. Tommy paused, but only briefly, before he was walking again.

"Nope," Tommy responded, hyper aware of his skirt brushing against his skin. "I- I just felt like dressing like this. It's nothing much."

Four - Sisterinnit
Tommy hummed, rocking Milya back and forth, patting her back soothingly as he watched his chat rush by, unable to pick out any particular person or word from the mess that was his chat.

He could stop streaming if he wanted to, but he felt like this was fine. He and his parents talked about this before, and so long as he didn't reveal Milya's most important information, it would be okay to show her on stream. He would talk about it later, of course, but at the very least, he could use the Primes he had gotten from this to buy Milya a good birthday present.

Maybe if he hadn't been streaming it would've been slightly different, but he wouldn't have ignored Milya either way. She was his sister, after all. If she wanted him to sing her to sleep, he would damn well sing her to sleep, no matter who was watching.

"What song would you like to hear?" he whispered to her gently. Milya looked up at him with sleepy eyes, and he chuckled.

"Wilby," she murmured, loud enough for his microphone to pick up, and Tommy chuckled again when he spotted the 'SHE WANTS TO HEAR MY SONG :POG:' from Wilbur in his chat.

"Alright, Millie," he said. "I'm gonna sing you one of Wilby's songs."

Milya nodded tiredly, burying a little further into his chest. Tommy rocked her back and forth for a while, before taking a deep breath, and starting to sing.

"My keyboard's like my heart, it shines in R-G-B and it's full of blood..."