[R] Momma Puffy (Puffy & Tubbo & Tommy & Purpled)

(A/N: request as a pic. couldn't include Ranboo nor everything in here but I hope this works too! ps: sorry for the ending lol)

"Hi, Puffy!" Tubbo slid into her office with a bright grin, and Puffy couldn't help the fond smile that overtook her face. "Wow, this place is like- it's really big. Thanks for accepting to teach my about capitalism, by the way, really needed that help."

"It's no trouble, Tubbo," Puffy said warmly. Her eyes flickered to her communicator as Tubbo chatted about everything and anything.

Awesamdude whispered to you: Jack and Niki have been taken care of

Awesamdude whispered to you: and I doubt that either Technoblade or Philza will bother

You whispered to Awesamdude: Alright, I have Tubbo so far. The other two should arrive soon.

You whispered to Awesamdude: I won't let them be dragged into anymore wars.

"Puffy?" Tubbo's voice made her turn back to him, where he was staring at her with a look of confusion. "Are we going to start the lesson yet or...?"

"Oh, not yet," Puffy laughed. "Tommy and Purpled are coming too, so we'll have to wait for them."

Tubbo's eyes lit up, even as he frowned in confusion. "I mean, I can get Tommy, but why Purpled? I thought he was busy with... whatever he's doing?"

"I thought so too," Puffy admitted. In actuality, she had pestered him until he agreed to come to her therapy office, but Tubbo didn't need to know that now. "And really, I'm just as surprised as you are. But he agreed, so we have to wait for him."

It didn't take long for the two to arrive, especially since they arrived at the same time. Tommy opened the door slowly, smiling when he spotted her.

"Hello!" he crowed out excitedly, plopping down next to Tubbo. The two started chatting with smiles on their faces.

Purpled was the next to slink in, clutching his weapon warily as he sat down next to Tommy, as if expecting someone to attack him, and Puffy's heart clenched at the fact that someone as young as him had to stay on guard like this. In fact, all of the boys were on guard. Tubbo sat the closest to the exit, and Tommy was sitting a little tenser than he normally would.

This was why she had gathered them here. She would offer them a home, a place where they wouldn't have to worry about being hurt or attacked, because Puffy would be there, and she would never let them go through what they have again.

So what if she had to fend off an attack or two? She was fully prepared to do whatever it took to give them the love that they deserved, the love that they were severely lacking in.

"Alright, now that you're all here," Puffy clapped her hands, not too loudly that it would scare Tubbo, but just loud enough to get all three of their attentions. "Before we start, I'd like to talk about something else first. This shouldn't take too long, so don't try to walk out yet, Purpled, because this is extremely important, and it will relate to your daily lives."

Purpled grumbled, but he didn't try to move from his spot again, so she counted that as a win. Tubbo watched her with guarded eyes.

"What is it, Puffy?" he asked.

Puffy reached under her desk to grab a few papers, and saw as all three boys tensed up minutely, probably thinking that she would launch a surprise attack on them. Slowly, she put the papers in front of the respective people that they were addressed to, and pushed them forwards under the boys' gazes. She took out three different pens and slid them over, too.

"Read them," she said, and after a brief moment of thought, added, "All of them. As in, all of the papers in front of you right now. You have to read them first before we can proceed."

"Is this some kind of stupid contract?" Tommy squinted at the words. Puffy nodded, offering Tubbo a smile when he lit up as he saw that all the text in his papers had been typed out in a dyslexia-friendly font.

"Sort of," she smiled wryly. It wasn't a 'contract', per say; it was more of a bunch of papers that listed out all the shitty things that had been done to them in a way that hopefully wouldn't set any of them off, as well as gave them reassurances, praises, and helpful tips. And on the last page, there was her offer, which could basically be summed down to: "If you want to, you can stay with me, and I'll take care of you free of charge, because you deserve that sort of care in your life right now."

She had plans to extend that offer to Ranboo as well, but not yet.

Slowly, as time ticked by, Puffy got to see various expressions form on the three boys' faces. Namely, anger, shock, sadness, and perhaps worst of all, fear. She saw tears flowing down each of their faces at some point. They looked up at her every now and then, and she only offered them a reassuring smile and gestured for them to continue.

Finally, the three of them put down their papers. Purpled was staring at the paper, conflicted. Tubbo had tear tracks drying on his face, but he looked more hopeful than he had in ages. Tommy was simply sitting and staring at her with an expression so tired it made Puffy's heart clench.

"Well?" she asked softly. "What do you think?"