[R] Daily Routines (Illumina & Fruitberries)

(A/N: request as a pic! literally just their daily routine bc im not very creative aha)

Illumina always woke up earlier than Fruit. Sort of expected, since Fruit would always go to bed later than Illumina.

No, there was nothing poetic about it. There was nothing to be analysed about their sleeping habits, or most of anything that they did, because it was just simple facts. Illumina woke up earlier because Fruit liked to sleep in, and Fruit went to bed later because he was more energetic from waking up later than Illumina. It was just that, nothing more.

Illumina would work on breakfast; sometimes, on days when he was feeling good, he'd make syrup pancakes for himself, and on days when he felt like shit, he'd grab whatever leftovers were in their cabinets and fridge, and he'd eat them. And when Fruit slept in too late, Illumina would drag him out, if only so that he wouldn't be too energetic when night eventually fell.

Fruit liked his food simple; none of that sort of complex, fancy dishes. The unfortunate side effect of this meant that he thought something like biscuits made a good food for all three meals, and while it would've been had they been in a more dangerous and poor predicament, they were two of the richest people on the server, and Illumina would not let him accidentally starve himself.

So, in the mornings, he'd make toast for him. Then, in the afternoon and night, he'd let Fruit pick whatever he wanted to eat, and chose if he wanted to cook it or hoist that onto Fruit. Usually, he forced Fruit to cook whenever he got too into one of his projects again.

On special days, they would have started collecting materials for the things they wanted to build, the occasional harmless traps they wanted to set up. Those days were a break from the calm life they lived, since the main SMP was... well, from the little glimpses they got of it when they set up their traps, they knew they had made a good decision in staying far, far away.

But most of the time, they would play little games. Sometimes, they'd go out to a village, and see what trades they could get that day. Fruit would go tend to his crops, and Illumina would clean up their dirty dishes and get more materials.

Maybe there was something to be said about the way they did things, the little choices that they made. But there wasn't, because unlike most of the main SMP, Illumina wasn't stupid enough to involve himself in matters of morality and fighting against admins, of all things. He had enough of a common sense to back out when he was able to.

Fruit, however, did keep up with some of the larger news, at least. The occasional news articles that they would buy from the anonymous writer gave them enough information — vaguely, at least.

"If there's anyone I think would be able to 'kill' Dream, it'd probably be... what was his n- Tommy, yeah! It'd probably be Tommy, honestly," Fruit had commented to him once, when Illumina was busy organising their chests once more.

"What?" Illumina turned to stare at Fruit. Dream was a pretty hard guy to kill, even for him. "What do you mean?"

Fruit only shrugged, and smiled. "Just SMP Earth things. Nothing special."

Illumina blinked, shrugged, and got back to organising. He didn't want to involve himself in the main SMP's things.

In the night, they would eat dinner, and set off to do their own things. More often than not, Illumina found himself reading through books he'd already read before, and making sure all of their things were in order, especially the emergency supplies that they would have to grab in case anyone from the main SMP somehow decided to, and succeeded in breaking into their base. Then, he'd busy himself with preparing to sleep, before doing just that.

Living with Fruit was surprisingly... fine. Illumina had honestly expected him to leave after a while, but surprisingly, even after a few months, they were still living in the same place. Fruit hadn't gotten tired of him yet.

In fact, he'd go as far as to say that they were... friends.

They were friends, and friends had each other's backs. Illumina knew that, though unlikely it was, Fruit would follow him if he decided to involve himself in the main SMP's... things, and vice versa.

It was kind of nice to have someone to rely on, for once.

Illumina rather liked it.