Anarchist's System (Techno-centric)

(A/N: lil transmigration idea i had. also I've been getting into SVSSS recently so the system here is based off that! but not fully because at the time of me writing this I genuinely forgot how the system worked-)

Techno had a problem. Actually, he had multiple problems, but for the time being, he had one very big problem.

He had woken up in a strange, ancient-looking place a few moments ago. Then, a voice that was a mixture of robotic and human started talking to him, congratulating him on something, and Techno had proceeded to freak out, shut down, and as such, he didn't hear what the voice had to say.

Which was a bad thing, because after a glance at a water basin that had been left near his bed, he had realised three things:

1) He was in a stranger's body. He did not look like himself, at all.

2) Said stranger's body looked very much like Techno Blade, one of the villains of the novel "The Young Hero's Journey for Victory!" — which, in his opinion, was a shitty name — and also the villain who would die the most brutal death in the entire novel.

3) He was basically 60% sure that he had somehow... ended up in the novel? As the villain? The villain that would die a horrible, terrible death that, as a newly eighteen teenager, Techno wanted to avoid?

...Techno did not curse often, but he was starting to think that a situation like this would be the one hat forced him to curse, for the first time in two years.

He needed that voice to talk back. He had an idea of what sort of scenario he had ended up in, after the initial panic had sort of worn off. But first, that voice.

"Could you..." Techno winced at how his voice sounded, speaking such things aloud. The voice had better respond, otherwise Techno would look like a fool.

[User Techno Pandel has been reincarnated into Character Techno Blade, starting with 100 Points, and a skill level of B+!] the... system told him cheerfully. At least, he was pretty sure it was called a system. It had been a long time since he read any novels about scenarios like this, after all. [Objective: To play out your role perfectly! Background: Character Techno Blade has fallen ill from mysterious circumstances, and has been in a coma for a week. While Character Techno Blade has died in the process, User Techno Pandel has been transmigrated into the character's body, due to dying from hypothermia! Please proceed to play your role properly, user!]

Hypothermia? Death? He... died?

That did not make sense. Techno had been in his bedroom, and it had been in the middle of summer. Something wasn't adding up here.

"Can you tell me why I'm here?" Techno questioned.

[This system cannot answer that question!]

It wasn't some pre-coded message about not understanding the input. Which meant that the system was, in some way, sentient.

...that was a weird thought.

"Right," Techno muttered. "Think, Techno. What happened?"

The novel "The Young Hero's Journey for Victory!" was about Tommy Innit, a boy who had been accepted as a student of the prestigious Minecraft Academia. He had potential, but due to a combination of evil mentors and bullies, he had been expelled and exiled from his home lands after being framed. Then, after training for years, he came back to enact his revenge, and eventually take over the throne and lead the lands to an era of peace.

Techno had enjoyed the novel enough; it was a little bland, sure, but the characters were all built interestingly, and there had been potential for an exploration in each of the characters' motivations, and the potential to explore themes of ambiguous morality. Potential that had been tossed out to make the protagonist as overpowered as possible within the realms of reality, of course, but potential nonetheless.

Still, had he built up so much bad karma that he had been forced into a villain role? Techno had only been taking fencing classes for two years, and while he was a prodigy at it, fencing and actual sword fighting were two very different things.

[System Alert! User Techno Pandel must adhere to his role and not be OOC! Failure to follow the plot or being OOC will result in a deduction of Points. If Points are deducted to a value of 0 or lower, user shall be terminated!]

Techno groaned, and buried his face within his hands.

He really was screwed, wasn't he? Not only would he have to act as someone he didn't want to be, but if he didn't, he would die. Again. And frankly, Techno did not actually want to die, not even to escape from this hellish reality he had found himself in.

[Character Phil Za arriving! Current objective: Talk to Character Phil Za, and play your role perfectly! 50 Points will be rewarded upon success!]

Techno scrambled to sit up properly. He could do this. He had taken three years of drama and acting classes alongside Wilbur, and he'd read this novel multiple times. He could do this.

The door opened, revealing Phil Za's worried face, as he stepped in with a tray of what looked to be medicine.

"How are you, mate?" Phil Za asked him kindly.

Techno stared at him. '...I can't do this.'