[R] Rightful Chaos (Dream SMP)

(A/N: request as a pic. at the risk of accidentally copying requester's own fic bc they wrote this prompt as well, I tried to go for a slightly different route aha)

Wisp woke up to the loud sound of a dragon's roar.

He sighed, knowing full well how and why a dragon was near his house. It wasn't everyday that Boffy decided to visit him at his own house, but this was a special kind of situation.

Tommy was in danger, and as his friend — even if he had betrayed him in the past — Wisp would help him in his time of need.

He quickly geared up, Netherite armour sliding over a white and blue outfit. He would regret wearing something so light coloured later, when blood got all over them, and he had to wash the bloodstains away with his own hands, but right now Wisp was freshly out of bed with only two intentions: kill and support.

He ran downstairs and swung his door open, grabbing a bow and arrow strung up on a rack nearby, only to pause for a while as he took in the sight in front of him.

"Get in loser," Boffy yelled, one hand stroking the mane of his dragon, Caroline. "We're going to punt some gods."

From the back of the dragon, Wisp could already hear Deo enthusiastically describing in graphic detail how and why he would do certain things to certain people. Luke was taking notes down, a sword strapped to his back as Bitzel sometimes ripped paper from his notebook to make paper planes and put little remote-controlled bombs in it, because Bitzel was just like that. Ranboo, a new guy who Wisp vaguely remembered meeting in Skywars, was furiously writing something down in his own notebook, while somehow duplicating cakes like crazy.

Once again, Wisp wondered why he was friends with them. Then, he remembered about Tommy, and he wasted no time getting on the dragon.

"Some people are trying to hack onto the server."

DreamXD looked down in slight disbelief as his apprentice, Callahan, didn't seem to be trying to stop them. "And what are you doing?"

"Nothing," Callahan still made no move to block the other players from coming in. "They'll be great for this server. They aren't like some of the others."

"Well," DreamXD hummed, thinking it over while leaning back on his throne. "Will they keep order?"

"They'll bring peace back onto the server," Callahan signed, not giving any answer to his question, instead cleverly phrasing his answer. "And at the very least, they'll stop destruction temporarily."

DreamXD made a soft noise. On one hand, they were foreign visitors. There was a big chance that they could bring something worse, like the pink-haired champion of the Blood God. On the other hand, his cousin did need a little blow to his ego. Dream had been causing far too many problems lately...

"Whitelist them. I want to see how all of this will go down."

"Alright."

Fundy expected a lot of things from today.

He was not expecting Schlatt's sudden death from a heart attack, of all things. He was not expecting Phil — his grandfather, apparently — to join the server, nor was he expecting him to nearly kill Wilbur about the latter blew up L'manburg. He was not expecting Technoblade to apparently team up with Dream.

And he most definitely was not expecting for a dragon to appear out of the sky, for six new boys to join the server — boys who Dream hadn't whitelist, if the shocked expression of his face that Fundy could see behind the cracked mask was any hint — and immediately start causing chaos. One of them went to go stop Wilbur and Phil, while three more fought Technoblade's Withers, and the remaining two started leading people away and doing... whatever they did. At this point, Fundy couldn't exactly remember.

All of that led to where he was now, confusedly telling a blond haired boy about the server's history, while he noted everything down. Around him, he could see Niki hugging the black-and-white haired boy, and not too far from them, a light brown haired boy was hugging Tommy and Tubbo tightly. The boy who had a similar mask to Dream was yelling at Technoblade about true anarchy and focusing on equality and not governments. The black haired boy and the dark brown haired boy were both chasing down Dream, and both of them seemed to find it a game.

"Will they... be okay?" Fundy asked, not quiet sure who he was referring to. The blond haired boy — who he now knew to be Luke — looked behind him and shrugged.

"They'll be fine," he said easily. "They're just like that. Now, tell me about rule under Manburg, this history is way too important to be forgotten about."