[R] Nya (Ranboo-centric)

(A/N: Shanon_Offline: Could you possibly do ranboo but as his other half being a cat hybrid, mostly fluff in the story
haha catboo go purr)

"Don't laugh," Ranboo warned.

"I'm not laughing," Tubbo replied, even as his shoulders shook as he quietly wheezed.

"I can hear you laughing, Tubbo."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I wonder how."

Then, Tubbo's gaze strayed upwards... to the fluffy white ears that rested just above Ranboo's pre-existing ears.

The fluffy white ears twitched. His gaze strayed downwards, where a long, fluffy white tail swayed back and forth in irritation.

Tubbo's shoulder shook harder. Then, Ranboo scowled, which really was the last straw.

Tubbo started properly laughing. His arms came to clutch at his sides as he wheezed and laughed, while Ranboo stood in front of him, trying to look unamused, but the bright blush from embarrassment all over his face ruined it.

"I told you not to laugh!"

"I'm sorry! It's just- you're so cute!"

Ranboo had always wondered where the white part of his body was from. As in, what was the species of his other half. He had known that he was an Enderman hybrid for most of his life; not just because of his skin colour, the particles that surrounded him, and the way water harmed him, but from noticing the similarities between himself and the Endermen that walked around, and how he could understand what they were saying.

However, it had been a constant mystery to him about the other half of him. He must've gotten his red eye and white skin from somewhere, after all. Eventually, he had decided to stop actively go out looking for any clues to what it was, or even to try and discover it in general; he was perfectly content with it remaining a mystery, since it didn't really give him all that much in terms of changes. Plus, maybe it would be revealed to him one day, and then Ranboo would be able to know what his other half was.

And, well, it definitely did. The mystery could be put to a rest now.

Ranboo just wished that he didn't have had to go through a second puberty and grow new appendages basically overnight in order to know what it was!

"I wasn't joking, though!" Tubbo protested, when he glanced up at him again. Idly, Ranboo wondered what sort of expression he was making at the moment. "You do look cute!

"I promise, really," Tubbo insisted, dragging him to sit on the floor. "Just... let me-!"

Tubbo's had reached up to his hair. Ranboo tensed up, as Tubbo started... scratching?

...the scratching was really nice.

Ranboo went boneless. As Tubbo continued his ministrations, scratching at the perfect spot, Ranboo's tail started swaying lightly and lazily in contentment, while his ears tilted slightly forwards in happiness.

"Holy shit, you're literally a cat," he heard Tubbo whisper.

Ranboo would answer, but a rumble coming from his throat made all of his thoughts come to a halt. Tubbo paused in his scratching, and Ranboo would admit to no one that he had whined, just a bit. When the hand came to scratch his hair again, Ranboo... purred.

Yeah. He purred. Because he was a cat hybrid now, and cats purred.

...it was nice, though. Comfortable. Soothing. Relaxing. All thoughts just kind of... went out the window.

Distantly, Ranboo was aware that Tubbo was saying something, but he couldn't exactly get his scattered thoughts into order for long enough to focus on it, not when everything just felt so... nice.

He could worry about just what exactly this meant for his future. He could worry about walking around outside looking like this. He could wonder about his biology, and just how his four ears — four ears! — worked. He could panic about how everyone else would react to him looking like this. He could think about what sort of parents he must've had.

He could do any or all of that.

But Tubbo's scratching was just so nice, and it had been a really long time since Ranboo had indulged himself in comforts like these, and if Tubbo stopped, Ranboo would probably claw and scratch at him until he delivered this comforting, soothing feeling back.

Yeah, he would worry about the ramifications of his second puberty later. Right now, he was perfectly content and relaxed being petted and scratched by his husband.