Clarencio (Clarencio & Tommy & Techno)

(A/N: fyi, clarencio was the llama who killed ranboo. received a prompt from sprintobot. had to use him. on another note today has been an exhausting day so I hope you don't mind that this is not a request lol)

"What the fuck."

Tommy expected a lot of things from dying. Meeting Wilbur in the afterlife, perhaps. Maybe even getting to see Mexican Dream again. Subconsciously, he expected Dream to bring him back, because that was exactly the type of shit that that bastard would pull: kill him and revive him to prove his superiority or whatever.

So when he took a sharp breath and sat up in a soft bed, he immediately felt dread, because oh fuck, Dream really went through with it, didn't he?

He then looked around, and did a double-take.

"What the actual fuck."

Clarencio the Llama stared back at him, even as he munched on some grass. Even in death — was he even dead? Tommy didn't feel dead, and Clarencio didn't seem to be dead either — he still managed that unamused and exasperated look on his face.

"I- Clarencio?" Tommy whispered. He tried to get out of bed, but a sharp pain to his abdomen and his back made him reconsider. Clarencio made a grunt and started walking towards him. Tommy looked around, and realised that he was lying on a bed in the middle of a flower field, surrounded by flowers like alliums, lily of the valleys, and poppies.

"How am I..." just to make sure, Tommy pinched his arm, and yelped when he felt the pain. This was real, then. But how? When? And why?

He looked towards Clarencio, who was now standing at the side of his bed. "Hey, got any answers for me, huh?"

Instead of making any sort of noise, Clarencio bumped his head against his arm. Tommy chuckled lightly, though it sounded a little weaker than usual. Clarencio bumped his head against his body gently, and Tommy stifled a laugh as he accidentally tickled him.

"A-alright, Clarencio, I know I'm a big man but you don't have to- stop!" Tommy started giggling as Clarencio tickled him by accident, pushing him back lightly. "I'm feeling better now, don't worry."

On cue, his head started hurting, and he winced, pressing his hand to his palm. "I'm fine," he repeated, although whether it was directed to him or Clarencio was unclear.

Carefully, he slid off the bed, his toes stepping into fresh grass and flowers as he straightened up, wincing at the slight pain that action brought him. Only now did he notice that he wasn't wearing his prison attire, but instead a soft woollen red jumper and comfortable blue pants, with no shoes.

"I'm pretty sure a llama can't change someone's clothes," Tommy said aloud, and shrieked as he felt Clarencio spit on him. "Ay, rude!"

He wasn't expecting Clarencio to start pushing him further away from his own bed, but Tommy decided to follow along anyways, because why not? Tommy frowned when he spotted a white bed in the distance, with someone lying in it. He started walking faster.

His breath stuttered when he saw familiar pink hair strewn over a bed. Walking closer, he saw the state of Technoblade and-

"Oh."

Technoblade looked like he had seen better days. He was practically covered in gauzes, and if it wasn't for the pink hair that laid on the pillows messily, Tommy wouldn't have even known that he was Technoblade.

"Ah fuck," Tommy said eloquently, peering at the prone form of Technoblade. "How- I- since when did he get like this?"

Clarencio made a series of noises that really did nothing to clear things up.

"Why did you bring him here?" Tommy frowned, as a realisation came to him. "Didn't you hate him? You- I remember you killing one of his dogs, and then he killed you, didn't he?"

Clarencio snorted, in a way that conveyed amusement. As if someone like him could kill me, his expression seemed to say. Tommy wasn't keen on finding out how and why Clarencio could make such human expressions. Instead, he settled on looking around, trying to find a good place to start exploring.