Happy Tears

Amelia's POV:

Atlas gently sets my phone down next to me. "It is done, Mistress. They will be sending my last paycheck to the house."

"Good boy. Help Eden with the dishes." He smiles at the command and bows before going off.

Me, Toby and Father sit in the living room, relaxing while the submissives clean up dinner.

"I think I'm in the dog house tonight..." Father muses softly, watching Mom try to help with clean up before she is ushered away by both Eden and Atlas.

Mom huffs softly as she comes over, seeming annoyed and relieved at the same time by the two very subservient subs already making fast work of the kitchen.

"They are perfect company for one another," Mom grumbles, flopping down in Father's lap without any prompting. "I assume Atlas already called and quit his job?"

"Yes."

She huffs softly, but doesn't say anything else in the matter, turning around to kiss her master. "He is a very kind boy, Amelia," she tells me as if I didn't already know.

"He is. He is very considerate of me, very sweet."

"He seems attentive," Toby muses, taking note of how many times Atlas glances over at us to make sure we do not need anything.

"He is. Atlas is very well trained... in some manners at least."

"Not in all though?" Father inquires, pausing his doting on Mom.

"He pulled away from me this morning when I tried to cuff him to the bed. I suppose I should have explained what I was doing, but he pulled away from me..."

"It doesn't mean anything Amelia. I would do that too at first when I was just learning to build trust," Mother assures me.

"It's different for them though, Mom. Father can somewhat wrangle you around. Atlas has at least a head on her and maybe twenty pounds. He has the upper hand," Toby explains gently.

"Well... everything is consenting, so Weston being able to wrangle me around is irrelevant," Mother says in confusion.

"It isn't though. When Atlas resists, he is stopping all play, all of my efforts. I can't over power him and he knows it, so resisting me, it's like coloring out except for he isn't giving me the chance to respect his boundaries."

"It's a big no-no for male subs and he knows it," Toby adds and I nod.  "It's very disrespectful and a very serious offense against a female dominant."

"Are you planning to punish him?" Dad inquires, petting Mom asleep as he cuddles her.

"...He asked me to..." I admit, playing with my earrings. "He knows it wasn't a small offense."

"He is still settling in, Amelia. I think it would be more fruitful to your relationship if you showed him mercy this time even if he has not asked for it," Toby advises me. I look to Father, expecting him to agree, but he says nothing.

"It always makes me feel better to be punished when I know I have done something wrong," Mother says, glancing over my shoulder.

I turn to see Eden and Atlas coming to join us. Eden waits for no invitation, perching herself in Toby's lap. Atlas lingers for a moment before deciding to kneel next to my feet.

I pat his head gently, accepting of his act of submission. He made a mistake, but he still is a very good boy.

"We are discussing if I should punish your transgression this morning..." I explain gently, seeing the question in his expression.