Training

Atlas's POV:

"Atlas..." I look up from my books, sitting up as Toby comes in.

Eden was supposed to make the dominants lunch today, but perhaps something came up.

Toby seems more... on edge about something than normal, almost as if in a mood.

Perhaps it was actually my dad for lunch? Or I had forgotten a different chore.

I shift to my knees as he continues to approach me. "Yes, Sir?"

"When is Amelia going to be back?"

"I am not sure, Sir..." I want to ask if everything is alright, but I can tell he is bothered already by something.

"Eden was supposed to train with me today, but she is out with Dad and Mom for the day... Would you be willing to train for a bit?" The request is... odd. Toby has never asked me to train with him before, but I can tell he is desperate.

As a young dominant I'm sure his instincts are pushing him to dominate something, anything. Most dominants don't wait long to get a submissive when they are of age, unable to curb the desire that is dominating a submissive.

"Uhh, yes, Sir..." I was studying, but I can tell he is on edge and Amelia has made it clear I'm supposed to help calm him if needed.

"Thank you..." Toby let's out a heavy sigh, looking me over intently. "Do you enjoy position training, Atlas?"

"If it would bring you pleasure, Sir..."

"That is a trained response, isn't it?" Toby observes, pointing wordlessly to a spot in the middle of the living room.

I crawl to kneel where directed, his intent clear.

Goosebumps raise on my arms as he passes around me. His gaze isn't threatening, but it's watchful.

I sit up straighter in my knelt position, tension coming into my body as he continues to analyze me.

"Yes, Sir..."

"Your position is... flawless," Toby remarks in almost confusion.

"Thank you, Sir."

"How would one train a submissive on positions so well? Position four?"

"Would you like it kneeling or standing, Sir?"

Toby chuckles, patting my head affectionately. "Most submissives forget there are two. Let's do standing."

I obey, bringing my hands up behind his head, spreading my feet further apart.

"You're nearly no fun to train, Atlas. Nothing to correct, not that I'd leave any marks on you. Amelia would kill me," Toby chuckles.

"Do you... uh use implements on Eden?" I question hesitantly, unsure if it's even appropriate for me to interrupt and ask.

"During training like this? I'll correct her with a riding crop, but only on her palms. Eden isn't a masochist and is quite sensitive.

"Me and dad have tried to help her get used to playing with implements, but she really has no interest. Almost anything other than a flogger and a rising crop is a hard limit."

It's hard to fathom how a submissive like Eden has survived this long, I barely survived the training academy. They would have chewed her up and spit her out.

I suppose the training academy wasn't exactly the mark for what all dominants wanted out of a submissive though.

"Is Eden just scared of them?" I know trying implements for the first time can be really scary.