Paycheck

Atlas's POV:

I nearly cry in delight as Mistress runs her wet fingers through my hair, having my lay my head in her lap as I soak in a warm bath.

She fills another pitcher of water from my bath before gently pouring it over my back, soaking me with warmth.

"Is your bath feeling good, Atlas?" Mistress questions, lovingly tugging my chin into her hand, making me look up at her.

"Thank you," I tell her, nodding to her original question.

A warm smile clovers her lips and I melt into her further, burying my face in her stomach.

I love my mistress. She is the best.

"I have a very special treat for my good boy..." Mistress purrs, gently scratching my scalp making me want to go belly up for her.

Oh I love her.

"What is it?" I ask her, all resemblance of my training having left me hours ago when she started to coddle me.

On most occasions I'd be patient enough to wait for her to inform me, but I am not that patient tonight.

The more she gives, the more I want.

My arms tighten around Mistress's hips and for a moment I contemplated pulling her into the bath with me.

She's no longer in her work clothes, but I doubt she'd want her pajama wet either. She's been so careful not to get them that wet so far.

A quiet whine leaves me in distress of my thought and Mistress raises a brow in question.

I want her in her beside me.

I gently tug her closer to the edge of the water and she jumps in surprise, definitely not having expected me to try and pull her in with me.

Another needy whine leaves me and she lets out a giggle, realizing what I want.

"I don't usually get you into subspace like this, Love," Mistress muses, making my brows furrow.

Is this subspace?

It was delightful, but it didn't feel the same as the other times she's taken me there.

I did feel quite unverbal at the moment and generally very unlike myself. Perhaps Mistress knew me better than I did.

Without having to be asked, Mistress scoots her bottom from the edge of the tub, soaking herself, clothes and all.

I grin, giddy to have it my way.

"Shall I lay under you so you can curl up on my chest? You can be small spoon?" Mistress teases gently, knowing I'm always the big spoon.

I've enjoyed curling up into her legs, relishing the submission it forces me into.

I enjoy cradling my mistress too much though to allow myself to be the small spoon though.

Instead of replying, I simply pull her to me, directing her to straddle my chest.

She giggles, but aqueouses, curling up on my chest.

"You're my good boy."

I nod, couldn't able to agree more.

I am her good boy.

She giggles more, drawing a larger smile to my lips.

"Eden is making you cookies as a special treat for your first day of work," Mistress informs me, letting out a content sigh as she lays her cheek and palm against my naked chest.