Mutual Suffering

Amelia's POV:

His wide eyes meet mine and he nods vigorously as soon as he comprehends my words.

I slam my lips back into his and he doesn't miss a beat, matching my ferocity.

"I'm sorry I worried you, Mistress," he apologizes between kisses.

"I know, Atlas. I know..." I stroke his cheek, moving to grasp his collar, pulling him further down towards me.

He's hunched over in an uncomfortable position as I maul him, but I can't even force myself to feel bad.

"I know it's not your fault either and I'm sorry I acted like it. It wasn't appropriate for me to speak to you how I did," he apologizes, breaking my kiss.

He goes back to kiss me, but I pull away, trying to decide if I should tell him about what the hospital said.

What good would that do? Assure him it's not my fault but something about him that he has no control over which is why he got fired?

Sometimes being a good owner meant protecting your submissive even if it was at your own cost.

"It probably was my fault. I should have listened to you when you told me not to meddle," I tell him, unable to meet his gaze.

I expect an icy silence before his unleashed frustration.

He squeezes my biceps though, making me look up at him.

"Amelia... I... If... If I was fired because of you asking about my schedule, then they were just waiting to fire me for anything. It's... it's going to be okay.

"I can stay home now and take care of you and the house. It will be easier when when have kids—or I mean if you decide we can have kids. You won't have to worry because I can stay home all day with them."

I wipe his tears off as they begin to fall.

"Shh. It is going to be okay. We are gonna figure this out, together. I called the hospital today and made sure you can still take your licensing exam. I know you liked working at the hospital, but there are plenty of other places in town to practice medicine."

He nods and kisses me, resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Mistress."

"I love you too, Atlas. It's gonna be okay... and if you want to have kids, we can have kids, just not now... I'm still in school, you know?"

He smiles and kisses me.

"Of course, Mistress... hopefully I'll still be able to sire children once you're done with me..." I laugh, thinking about just how deep in ice his dick is going to be tonight when we get home for his punishment.

"Oh, Slave. Don't worry, there is always adoption," I peck his cheek, grinning deviously.

He gets a far off look in his eye, processing my words.

"Mistress..."

"I'll still leave it all intact. It was good for something last weekend, Slave," I continue, pulling away to watch his gears turn. "Shall we head home?"

"It's such a nice night. Don't you want to continue to discuss this issue here, Mistress?"

I laugh, squeezing his hand, enjoying how he squirms.

"We can discuss all you want, Love. After we can get through your punishment and then finally passionately not discuss things for a few hours," I tease.

That changes his tune.

He tugs my hand into his, marching me towards the back door.

I stay behind Atlas as he takes us inside.