Chapter

Amelia's POV:

Atlas releases a long sigh as the door shuts behind him again. He looks like the walking dead, close to how I feel.

"You look sexy," he notes almost monotonously, his exhaustion evident in the way he stands slouched by the door still.

I look down at my almost bare bottom, half naked, my clothes having been stripped off the second I retired for bed.

"I know. I wore this since we were going to play tonight."

"Are we still going to, Mistress?" Atlas asks with a little too much disappointment.

I let out a sigh of relieve.

"Oh good. No, not if you're not into it too. I'm too tired tonight. I'm not getting old, right? I mean, we still play and everything. It doesn't mean anything that we don't stay up late and play all the time, right?"

Atlas gives me a lazy smile, stooping to kiss me.

"We are just fine, Beloved. Getting older isn't a bad thing either though, Dearest," Atlas agrees and I relax.

He is the sweetest.

"I feel like a little old couple," I admit.

Maybe we should just push through and scene.

"I'm alright with that. I want to grow old with you," Atlas says cheekily, stripping to his boxers.

"What did you and your dad have to do?" I question tiredly, rolling off the half made bed, helping Atlas strip all the pillows so we both have some space to sleep in the small twin bed.

"Oh we were just planning breakfast. Mother wants fresh croissants, but she didn't know if you'd be okay with pastries for breakfast," Atlas explains tiredly.

"Oh, I'd kill a croissant for breakfast," I mumble as I crawl into bed, giving Atlas my bare bottom.

He snaps the band of my thong, making me jolt, glaring back at him.

He grins sheepishly, "I'm still young at heart at least, Mistress. I've always wanted to try that," he admits, coming into bed with me.

I gently smack him with one of his pillows before, turning to cuddle up on my submissive's chest as he lays down.

"Did your mom add all these pillows after you left? Why are there so many?" I huff softly, tossing another pillow off the bed.

Atlas remains silent for a long moment, clicking off the lamp light.

My insides immediately start to curl, feeling I said something to offend him.

"Atlas?"

"I had them though so I could have this little... cocoon, pretend my dominant was cuddling me, holding me. The training academy was very hard mentally and emotionally," Atlas admits after a moment.

I instantly regret my teasing, it feeling inappropriate now.

He must feel my awkwardness setting in, his hand moves to stroke my head, comforting me.

My heart hurts for my poor submissive. His mom really did starve him of affection growing up.

"You're much curvier than a pillow. Your breasts pressed up against my chest are also something nice the pillows didn't account for," Atlas tries to cheer me up.

"The breasts are a highlight?" I tease softly.

"You're breasts are always a highlight," he grins, playing with a strand of my hair.