Denial

Amelia's POV:

Atlas sits stiffly as I push him back to lay against the pile of decorated pillows still on the bed. I move his legs apart and his brows raise, but he makes no movement to take control.

I slam my lips into his, settling between his legs.

"Hold me for a bit." He doesn't hesitate at all, curling his arms around my waist to keep me close. Burying his head into my shoulder, he simply holds me, releasing his tension from the day.

Planting his lips to my crown, he strokes my hair, concaving his body to be the perfect mold for me.

I didn't like him getting on me about being careful with him coming home from the hospital and all.

I understand and agree that we both should be careful when we come home from work, but I just didn't like him being the one to be so stern about it.

My father usually is the stern one and I'm used to that because he is my father and has been that figure my whole life. I suppose everything just comes back to me being insecure still in my role.

"Do you have any days off, Atlas?" He strokes my arm, listening quietly.

"I have Saturday off this week... They change my schedule around a lot. I'll have that day to catch up on chores and stuff for you though, Mistress."

"Just Amelia for a few minutes, Atlas... We have both had a long day, you more so than me. Just take a bit to relax. I'll give you a half hour to do what you want, but then I have to get on some homework," I admit, stroking his chin.

"Do what I want... just around the house... or with you?" I bite my cheek, trying to play it cool even though his erection is poking my back.

"Um either one... I have some time and we haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together." He brings my fingers to his mouth, caressing my skin with his lips.

"I don't want to keep you from your work, but I would love to spend some time with you, Amelia." My insides turn bubbly at his sweet words and I blush, nodding timidly.

"I'm all yours then..." His palm slides to cup my stomach, holding me to him as he trails kisses down my neck.

"I l—"He cuts himself off again, his hands tightening on me.

I love you... that's what he stopped himself from saying earlier.

"You can tell me if you mean it..." I promise him, looking back to him.

"I love you, Amelia, truly. And I don't expect you to say it back right now, I don't want you too," Atlas insists.

I nod, biting back the temptation to say it back. He is far more mature than me, but he is also several years older and more experienced in life.

"Thank you..." What else am I supposed to say? Ugg...

He kisses the side of my head, allowing his fingers to trail down my sides. He never takes anything further than just gentle caresses.

"How is your back?" I haven't gotten a good look at it today and I should really reapply that pain cream to make sure he is healing correctly and isn't suffering too bad.

Atlas delays answering my questions, pecking my cheek multiple times instead. "Fine, Mistress. Still tender, but healing well."

I nod, reaching up to scratch the back of his head as I think.

His punishment had been rough, but I think his transgression deserved a more serious punishment and he seems to have taken it well.

"I'd like to give you a massage during the remainder of my time if that's alright, Mistress..." A massage? That didn't sound bad at all.