Showers

Thank you for those who left a review on "10,000 Miles". If we get the other half of the reviews needed, I will post a second bonus update as promised!

Atlas's POV:

Mistress laughs, putting both hands on my chest to stop me.

"Atlas, you can't come into the shower with me, Love." Her nickname makes my heart happy, but I can't help but be disappointed otherwise.

"But..." I shut my mouth, realizing I was about to argue with my mistress. "Yes, Mistress."

"Don't look so down. We will get your collar soon, yeah?" I reach out for her, stopping short before I caress her flesh.

"Yes, Mistress." She laughs, finding great humor in my torture. Her bare hips just look so delicious. I just want to kiss and worship every inch of her.

Mistress sighs. "Fine, but! But you are wearing a blindfold and you aren't going to touch me anywhere I don't put your hands."

My face widens into a smile. "Yes, Mistress. I will be very good. Thank you, Mistress! I promise I will behave."

She makes me stay while she gets a blindfold. I strip down and kneel while I wait for her return.

I check my position a thousand times to make sure it's just right. I know I should have been keeping up on my position training, if I had, I wouldn't be so worried about having incorrect form.

Mistress opens the door and I sit up straighter.

"Atlas!" She slams the door shut in a hurry, a blush running across her cheeks. I look at her with wide eyes, trying to figure out how mad she is. "I... you're naked."

My entire body heats up, embarrassment filling me at my mistress's response to my body. I know I'm no Adonis. I hadn't expected praise, but I certainly didn't expect such a horrified reaction.

Tears prick my eyes and I have to bow my head to hide my embarrassment. I don't think I've ever felt so ashamed.

Slight humiliation turns me on, but this is not slight humiliation.

"I—I'm sorry, Mistress." She moves behind me, wrapping the blindfold around my eyes. I'm grateful to be blinded now, the material hides the moisture gathering in my eyes.

"It's alright... I just didn't expect that. We'll get your collar today. Okay?" I keep my head bowed as she tugs my arm to get me to stand.

It's nerve-racking to be blinded and have to have her lead me into the shower and everything, but it helps me distract myself from how embarrassed I am.

I flinch, my muscles tensing as the water hits me. Mistress's soft hands caress my shoulders, trying to nudge me further into the shower.

I obey, walking forward until I kick the opposite shower wall trying to move forward. "Atlas. Oh my goodness. I'm sorry. I-I thought you'd stop walking. I'm sorry. Shhh." I nod, keeping my whimper to myself.

It hurts... a lot.

Mistress's hands caress my back in apology. It feels nice, but I just keep thinking about how much she hates how I look. She must like my face enough, but my body isn't pleasing to her.

Am I too toned, not enough? Sometimes mistresses don't like when their submissive is all toned, it is just another thing that can make us able to overpower them.

I flinch when lips suddenly meet mine. She quickly pulls away and I find myself reaching for her, wanting to kiss her again.

She's naked like me now, her hips are bare. I expect her to swat my hands away, but she stays, barely shifting.